2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

No. I have zero knowledge about any wage demands Dom might have. Same way ToffeeTV has zero knowledge on how much money Dom wants. They don’t know him, they don’t know his agent, they don’t know anyone at the club that would be a party to that info.

If you believe they do you should turn your passive aggressive personality inwards.
OK sir Nymzee

OK because you have inside knowledge I suspect you would like to think. I do not think you like anyone having a different opinion than you as shown from your numerous self important pedantic posts

He's one of many of a strange, ever growing breed of blues. They openly admit they can't be bothered going to watch the team the claim to support and instead they spend a crazy amount of time every day on an Internet forum bickering with people. They spend more time looking at stats, digging up historic posts and making up heat maps so they can "win" an argument on here than it'd take them to actually go to the game. Proper weird, and more than a shade of "kopite behaviour" about them.

He's one of many of a strange, ever growing breed of blues. They openly admit they can't be bothered going to watch the team the claim to support and instead they spend a crazy amount of time every day on an Internet forum bickering with people. They spend more time looking at stats, digging up historic posts and making up heat maps so they can "win" an argument on here than it'd take them to actually go to the game. Proper weird, and more than a shade of "kopite behaviour" about them.

Erm no, I don’t go to the game anymore because I work most weekends. I gave my ST up when I changed job role. What makes you any better because you can go to them?

Spot on mate. Glad I am not the only one to have picked up on his arrogance and pettiness. Don't know if he is purposely trying to be a wind up or just lacks social skills

Erm no, I don’t go to the game anymore because I work most weekends. I gave my ST up when I changed job role. What makes you any better because you can go to them?

Where did I say I was any better? Have you whipped up a heat map to show my posts on here to support your argument?

To keep it on topic, DCL is a saleable asset and imo we should cash in if we can get £15m or above.

Where did I say I was any better? Have you whipped up a heat map to show my posts on here to support your argument?

To keep it on topic, DCL is a saleable asset and imo we should cash in if we can get £15m or above.

Well you must surely go to the game yourself then? Would be kopite behaviour if you didn’t I’ve heard.

Well you must surely go to the game yourself then? Would be kopite behaviour if you didn’t I’ve heard.

I do. That's a bit of a random response to the question I put to you though. Almost as if you don't have an answer and you're trying to manufacture a different debate.

Back to DCL anyway, what price would you sell him at?

I do. That's a bit of a random response to the question I put to you though. Almost as if you don't have an answer and you're trying to manufacture a different debate.

Always his aim, can't help himself.

Personally, as DCL seemingly has no intention on signing a new contract I would take £15m plus

Oh, were we not in the business of just making things up to suit an agenda? I apparently actively can’t be bothered going to see Everton, unsure where you’ve pulled that from, but carry on, your free weekends off work to go watch our team mean you’re a fan level above me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.