2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a cursory glance at our history and remembered you’re the guy who said it’s Dom’s partners job to raise their child so he can play football.

Think you might want to get off the horse at this point. Dinosaur posters can’t keep up on here.
Should DCL quit footy then to look after the child? or continue to play footy? What is it?

SJB is absolutely spot on about you.

You are nasty (Not SJB words but mine)

Looking back at people posts, twisting it to score points.

Should DCL quit footy then to look after the child? or continue to play footy? What is it?

SJB is absolutely spot on about you.

You are nasty (Not SJB words but mine)

“I’m nasty” coming from the guy who thinks it’s a woman’s job to not have her own career aspirations but just raise children :lol: priceless. Thankfully your generation will die out soon enough.

“I’m nasty” coming from the guy who thinks it’s a woman’s job to not have her own career aspirations but just raise children :lol: priceless. Thankfully your generation will die out soon enough.
Wow another twist.....seems like your forte. Grow up pal.

Tell me this......If someone has to look after the children and someone has to go to work, would it be the ridiculously high earner that will look after the children....Give me an honest answer and not a twist the story answer.

If he has genuinely decided to not take up our offer because 1) he wants to take on a fresh challenge elsewhere or 2) wants more money, I’d be tempted to withdraw our offer. He will either then (potentially) lower his wage demands in looking to move which will hopefully facilitate a move or 2) come back to the table to renegotiate - it’s a gamble either way. It feels like it is an incredibly risky move for DCL but I’d want him to play well this season for us to re-earn a new contract with us (and if his injury reoccurs or he is poor then see you later) - I just don’t see the point of him having the insurance policy if all else fails of an open ended contract offer on the table from us

every couple I know, both parents work and kid goes to daycare. Not sure what’s going on here tbh.
Lots of people wanting to get angry about nothing.
Daycare is with strangers though. I may be old school but think the kids should be with a parent at all times. Just my opinion and may be a dinosaur opinion but to be pleased when us more elderly people die is way below the belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.