2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not a single Everton fan that wouldn't leave this club given the choice.

We shouldn't be shocked when players want to leave.
This is what makes me laugh when people say Branthwaite would be happy to stay here, I’m sure he would be itching to move onto United or any other team around the top 6. As soon as the chance comes he will be happy to move on.

I don’t think anyone’s shocked or really cares that much, but when he starts pricing himself out of moves due to ridiculous wage demands is when it becomes a problem.
People are free to believe what his motivation is, it makes it easy to swallow if he's greedy.

The reality is that we are a club on its arse who POTENTIALLY could fold next month.

If you could sell DCL and the realistic alternative was Che Adams, would you do it?
1000009295.webp

Adams to Torino

Missing out on our top target!

There's not a single Everton fan that wouldn't leave this club given the choice.

We shouldn't be shocked when players want to leave.
I understand what you are saying Goat but there are not many Everton fans who earn the fabulous wages that Everton players receive so given the affinity to the club that we fans have I think there would be a sizeable number who would sign that new contract, I like to think I would be one of them if I was in that position. Easy to say, I know, the reality might be different!

I understand what you are saying Goat but there are not many Everton fans who earn the fabulous wages that Everton players receive so given the affinity to the club that we fans have I think there would be a sizeable number who would sign that new contract, I like to think I would be one of them if I was in that position. Easy to say, I know, the reality might be different!
Well without opening a can of worms, if I was DCL, there is nothing that would make me sign a new contract, personally I would even take less money elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back