2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
one boring man you.

we get it, you are in love with man.
Hi mate, I just clicked show ignored content and noticed this post.

If im so boring, maybe you should put me on ignore, like I did to you months ago.

For the record I am not in love with DCL and will be overjoyed the day he leaves this club, I hope and pray its very soon.

When he leaves Everton, I wont ever give him a 2nd thought, just like you after I press enter.

2024-04-24T202232Z_1017388700_UP1EK4O1KLJE8_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-EVE-LIV-REPORT.JPG

👑🩵🩵🩵

If im so boring, maybe you should put me on ignore, like I did to you months ago.

For the record I am not in love with DCL and will be overjoyed the day he leaves this club, I hope and pray its very soon.

When he leaves Everton, I wont ever give him a 2nd thought, just like you after I press enter.

*egnore

oerrr dont have a hissy fit mate.

and least we can agree on something, most fans will feel the same, not for the same bizarre reason as you like

I suspect that would have been 1 of his favourite Everton games.

I know it was mine, in recent memory of course.
He actually scored for once from one of his many many chances throughout the season so I'm guessing it was.

If he thinks that he's worth a pay raise though based upon that then errrm, sorry but he's earning what he's worth currently, as shown by Newcastle laughing him out on his demands

Why not sign now? Answer is he wants a bigger contract and a move

Think he believes he can get a big wage and a higher place/European club. Based on his last season and injury history those clubs shouldn't want him.

….he’ll be off if the right offer comes in and he agrees to leave but if he decides to run his contract down it might just help secure our top flight status going into BMD.

The answer to why he wants to leave is staring us all in the face.

He's seen Chermiti in training and knows that before long he'll be 2nd choice. This is why he wants to move to a more successful team as 2nd choice on more money or to run away to europe.

It will be C9 before long and Portugal will quickly forget Ronaldo and worship Chermitti / C9 before long.

Thought the nappies were for the Park End Dads who boo him not the baby.

Oh? I thought they were booing the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back