2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gives me the ick when I see "if he starts banging the goals in"
If he does bang them in then he's worth his weight in gold and tbh can you blame him for not wanting to sign a contract when there's not any real leadership at the top of the club? I don't blame him what so ever. However if he scores plenty of goals this season which keeps us in the top division going into our new stadium then leaves on a free next summer then so be it by hook or by crook us going into that stadium with top flight status is the biggest thing that's going to challenge us this season

That’s only @Goat who does that, and it does its job well
a503c02da2ba5bef64aebbf9845004ad682210d6.gif

👑 🩵

Not in the slightest. Unfortunately all walks of life support Everton.
On one hand, it's grim.

On the other, it's entertaining how these absolute nothing rumours with no evidence, started by a WHam fan randomly on twitter, have gained traction and have swayed public opinion on him for some even harder than the whole clothing thing :lol: Hope we start one for someone else, maybe Onana left cuz he wanted 200k a week?

On one hand, it's grim.

On the other, it's entertaining how these absolute nothing rumours with no evidence, started by a WHam fan randomly on twitter, have gained traction and have swayed public opinion on him for some even harder than the whole clothing thing :lol: Hope we start one for someone else, maybe Onana left cuz he wanted 200k a week?
The same people who idolise Duncan Ferguson for having an equally poor goalscoring record and missing even more games on a relatively higher wage but he sparked out a burglar once and shoved Paul Ince.

The same people who idolise Duncan Ferguson for having an equally poor goalscoring record and missing even more games on a relatively higher wage but he sparked out a burglar once and shoved Paul Ince.
DONT you DARE come for Dunc!!

Some of us just like our number 9s.

Dixie, Sharp, Dunc, DCL.

There will always remain something special in Evertons number 9 for me.

Sure we have had some good 10s as well, but growing up, watching Sharp, then Dunc, theres something about a big number 9 leading the line, scoring goals.

Then you had clowns like Kone who sullied it.

As ive said, I hope DCL moves on this Summer, then hopefully in a few years Everton can get another Number 9 I can support.

Everton invented the Number 9!

In the 1933 FA Cup Final against Manchester City, Dean became the first ever footballer to wear the number 9 shirt.

DONT you DARE come for Dunc!!

Some of us just like our number 9s.

Dixie, Sharp, Dunc, DCL.

There will always remain something special in Evertons number 9 for me.

Sure we have had some good 10s as well, but growing up, watching Sharp, then Dunc, theres something about a big number 9 leading the line, scoring goals.

Then you had clowns like Kone who sullied it.

As ive said, I hope DCL moves on this Summer, then hopefully in a few years Everton can get another Number 9 I can support.

Everton invented the Number 9!

In the 1933 FA Cup Final against Manchester City, Dean became the first ever footballer to wear the number 9 shirt.
I was fishing for bites, didn't expect a whale on the end of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back