2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any actual substantial sources saying he wants 160k a week? I usually float through this thread as it's one of the more toxic ones.
Of course not :lol:
I want him to sign just to piss the old bigots off.
This really. My favourite part is one of them posts something about nappies or dresses and all the angry da's come out swinging. Like literally the previous page, where @peteblue who hadn't posted in this thread in a hot minute piped up with a hilarious tidbit about clothes again.

I’d much prefer him to stay but I reckon that Villa away game made his mind up for him unfortunately. Hopefully he does a U-turn and signs but I think that relies heavily on no one else matching our contract offer.

Of course not :lol:

This really. My favourite part is one of them posts something about nappies or dresses and all the angry da's come out swinging. Like literally the previous page, where @peteblue who hadn't posted in this thread in a hot minute piped up with a hilarious tidbit about clothes again.

More in jest than anything. However, if you want to wear the number 9 shirt, you need to score goals and it is this and only this that matters. His problem is that he hasn’t been doing it. In six of his eight years at the club he hasn’t managed more than 8 per year in all competitions…..

More in jest than anything. However, if you want to wear the number 9 shirt, you need to score goals and it is this and only this that matters. His problem is that he hasn’t been doing it. In six of his eight years at the club he hasn’t managed more than 8 per year in all competitions…..
And how many different managers have we had in that time that have used him like Carlo, also don't forget time lost due to injuries...

Its hilarious, imagine spending any time or energy caring what another grown man spends his off time doing. Absurd behaviour from anyone past 14.

I have a work colleague who supports West Ham who calls him “Comical Calvert Lewin”. The wit and charisma just oozes out of him….the obese twerp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.