2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone other than a West Ham fan's twitter account. Or someone up the ladder in the transfer reliability list on here.
Knowing what he's demanding seems a little higher on the itk scale to him saying he's not signing the offered deal though, especially when he isn't signing the deal weeks after it was reported he wasn't. Think it was a post from bobble twitter shared. Not certain though. It wasn't some hammers fan anyway :)

Knowing what he's demanding seems a little higher on the itk scale to him saying he's not signing the offered deal though, especially when he isn't signing the deal weeks after it was reported he wasn't. Think it was a post from bobble twitter shared. Not certain though. It wasn't some hammers fan anyway :)
Just think there's a lot of conjecture around, we may be actively trying to sell him and there's no bidders, he might want to leave, he might want 200k a week, I don't think anyone truly knows.

You have to force that scenario, he has a right to stay, we have a right to say ok, you can stay - you won’t be playing - we’re going with the forwards who are going to be here long term and plan for the future, a year on the sidelines his value in negotiating elsewhere on a reduced profile and age works against him in 12 months time and ultimately he won’t be the value he is right now. Thats the games that will be, being played at the moment.

Part of me thinks he’s upset, that he wasn’t offered a new deal until May and he’s said right - ill string you along now, see how you like it see what comes up…he might be begining to over play his hand and he’s going to have a tough gig here for 12 months not signing. He strikes me as a sensitive lad.

Heard a whisper today that he didn’t move to Newcastle as he didn’t want to move there, could be rubbish, but heard it none the less.

I cant get over his agent not having a move lined up for him before he started playing this game.

Think he wants the Newcastle move but if they don’t shift Wilson or go cold on him then I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at Brentford or Forest.

They wont pay him the wages would they?

Also, why would he choose to go from Everton 9 to the 9 at either of them?

And what's 15m gonna get us, another Maupay.

I'd rather he stayed, help keep us in the league. And then if he wants out then all the best to him.

Losing 15m on him but staying up, I think the club would look at that as a pretty decent move considering the loss we would encounter with Relegation.

Just because you sell a player for £15mil it doesnt mean their replacement would be £15mil.

Just needs better service lad etc
and a better attitude. Not the first time but yesterday it was glaringly obvious: others like NDiaye and McNeil were running around trying to close
Coventry defenders down and Mr DCL was mostly jogging around.
And DCL had quite a few good chances over the 3 pre season games but hasn't put 1 away. I just loose more and more confidence when he shoots at goal that it is going in.

A strange one. His confidence looks shot and he looks to be at 75%

I wish we actually knew what was going on
Might be the pressure he his putting on himself by not signing a contract and the failed move to Newcastle.
Most Everton fans either want him gone or indifferent to to him staying, so he must know the situation.
Looks the type to let it get to him
All his own making.

Missing gilt edged chances in the pre season games.

Not just missing them, but absolutely fluffing them. Can't kick the ball properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back