2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
….its a football forum and his contract situation is so unpredictable it’s bound to lead to discussion.

Interesting situation.

Take away the contract situation and the never going away feeling I have that at any time the thigh will just go again, then I'd be happy as Larry with having him as the striker for the next 4-5 years.

Problem is that thigh....

There’s only three types of people who don’t rate him:
1. Those who “know a player lad” who wrote him off and seethed when he developed into a good striker.
2. Those who “get what Tommy Robinson is saying lad” and seethed at a young confident lad taking an interest in fashion that threatened their insecure sexuality and very limited intelligence.
3. @davek who of course is correct and I stand with him to the death on all points.

Dyche seemingly planning for him being here this season and I hope he is. No links to him going out, no links to us replacing him. Yet seemingly he isn't signing a contract it's all very odd. Maybe we are just deciding to keep him this next season and let him run his contract down. I would take that as I don't see us getting what it would take to sell him. I also don't see us getting a better all round number 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back