Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played like a schoolgirl
I don’t see how him dressing as a school girl helps anyone, it looked like sexualising children to me and is absolutely not something I will ever support. I wonder why you do?
Can I say that as a gay man it continues to be tiresome for people to constantly talk about this as if it matters.

Firstly he didn't wear it for the "community" he wore it cos he was paid and likes that attire. I personally believe he is straight and even if he isn't it's nobody's business.

It is also an insult to assume wearing that attire is gay cos I wouldn't wear it nor would loads of gay men, so please stop mentioning it and get on with your lives and just talk about the footballer not is side hobby.

Attachments

• 5-1-545x750.webp
    5-1-545x750.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 284
  • images (2).webp
    images (2).webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 0_Dominic-Calvert-Lewin.webp
    0_Dominic-Calvert-Lewin.webp
    112.9 KB · Views: 45
  • download (2).webp
    download (2).webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 49
  • April%2004%20-%20DCL_Online7.webp
    April%2004%20-%20DCL_Online7.webp
    176.4 KB · Views: 45
  • NINTCHDBPICT000692537426.webp
    NINTCHDBPICT000692537426.webp
    15 KB · Views: 43
Season 1 was great.

After that is was absolutely turgid. Passing side to side and backwards at a snails pace with absolutely no cutting edge.
I think season 1 was very overrated and he was found out by Christmas.

Season 3 he was underrated. He had some extraordinary decisions go against him. That cross from a foot behind the line in the semi and Terry's offside equaliser in 8th minute of extra time.
Despite that reached both domestic semi-finals, finished mid-table and played in Europe.

He was very annoying in front of the camera though.

Can I say that as a gay man it continues to be tiresome for people to constantly talk about this as if it matters.

Firstly he didn't wear it for the "community" he wore it cos he was paid and likes that attire. I personally believe he is straight and even if he isn't it's nobody's business.

It is also an insult to assume wearing that attire is gay cos I wouldn't wear it nor would loads of gay men, so please stop mentioning it and get on with your lives and just talk about the footballer not is side hobby.
Here here, we’ve had players who have been drunk drivers and all round nasty pieces of work who’ve had their private lives scrutinised less. Some posters should be ashamed

Great post, the ironic thing is I bet a couple of those daft posters who somehow believe that DCL not fitting their vision of masculinity affects his football and makes him less of man which is absurd also probably own a bowie album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back