2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Both sides of the argument here can be right. There should have been no booing, just concern after our (only effective) no 9 went off after a heavy impact 50/50….whether anyone knew it was a fracture or not, it was clear it was an impact injury, BUT no….DCL did not have to mention it yesterday. It was a good day for him and the team, and he used his goal to have a dig back at the fans in a passive aggressive manner. Both actions - cause and effect - are questionable.

Since the infamous magazine cover of 2021 the Soviet Union invaded Ukraine. Coincidence?
Since the infamous magazine cover of 2021 Queen Elizabeth II died. Coincidence?
Since the infamous magazine cover of 2021 the Japanese PM, Shinzo Abe, was assassinated. Coincidence?
Since the infamous magazine cover of 2021 the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. Coincidence?
Since the infamous magazine cover of 2021 inflation in the UK spiralled into a cost of living crisis. Coincidence?
Since the infamous magazine cover of 2021 the UK has seen 3 different Prime Ministers. Coincidence?

I for one won't celebrate any DCL goals until the truth has been uncovered. The man quite possibly has a lot to answer for.....unless they're all 'coincidences'
Well done! BUT:
Soviet union does not exist and was not on the magazine cover 2021.
Queen Elizabeth the 2nd was not on the magazine cover 2021.
Etc.....
DCL scores one goal in a substitute appearance and in come the fan girls.

I like DCL and am happy he scored.
No I do not condone grown men wearing schoolgirl clothing on infamous magazine covers released in 2021 and worn by a professional football player who is potentially looked up to by thousands of children, especially those who are needed by their club who are constantly flirting with relegation season after season but are constantly unavailable to play.
ALL the incoming strange looking thumbs up of the ancient Ming dynasty variation are greatly appreciated and returned a thousand fold to all the bonces of the glorious benefactors

Well done! BUT:
Soviet union does not exist and was not on the magazine cover 2021.
Queen Elizabeth the 2nd was not on the magazine cover 2021.
Etc.....
DCL scores one goal in a substitute appearance and in come the fan girls.

I like DCL and am happy he scored.
No I do not condone grown men wearing schoolgirl clothing on infamous magazine covers released in 2021 and worn by a professional football player who is potentially looked up to by thousands of children, especially those who are needed by their club who are constantly flirting with relegation season after season but are constantly unavailable to play.
ALL the incoming strange looking thumbs up of the ancient Ming dynasty variation are greatly appreciated and returned a thousand fold to all the bonces of the glorious benefactors
It’s boring now. He wore some clothes. Get over it.