Duncan Ferguson For Leadership?

Would you give Big Dunc the job until at least the end of the season, possibly for the forseeable?

• Yes

Votes: 108 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 124 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the majority say no to this poll. Absolute madness for some to moan not about Benitez’s RS connections but his tactical awareness and ability in 2021.

Only then to turn around and say a man that has been at our club during an abysmal spell and has never managed properly in his life has better acumen to be our manager.

If Moshiri has anything about him, he should wait till the end of the season and sack all the staff that have been at the club for 2 years or more because there isn’t an area of the club that has excelled in that time. We then need to employ a team of consultants like City did when their owners came in, the consultants have a list of jobs, the job requirements and they go our and meticulously find the best available individual for each of those jobs.

That is the only way this club is going to change, it needs to be a rebuild and a re-design

Glad to see the majority say no to this poll. Absolute madness for some to moan not about Benitez’s RS connections but his tactical awareness and ability in 2021.

Only then to turn around and say a man that has been at our club during an abysmal spell and has never managed properly in his life has better acumen to be our manager.

If Moshiri has anything about him, he should wait till the end of the season and sack all the staff that have been at the club for 2 years or more because there isn’t an area of the club that has excelled in that time. We then need to employ a team of consultants like City did when their owners came in, the consultants have a list of jobs, the job requirements and they go our and meticulously find the best available individual for each of those jobs.

That is the only way this club is going to change, it needs to be a rebuild and a re-design
Do you mean all the other old players too?
Too lazy to give a cheap Ground tour like Dave Hickson used to do .....
When they do it on the odd occasion the price soars of that particular ground tour .....

Always been a massive Dunc fan and possibly would given him a chance when he was caretaker, but the longer he’s here the less I want him to take over.
Disappointed that he hasn’t gone out and managed someone for experience and to prove himself.

Do you mean all the other old players too?
Too lazy to give a cheap Ground tour like Dave Hickson used to do .....
When they do it on the odd occasion the price soars of that particular ground tour .....

I’m not sure we are talking about the same things. I was talking about sacking people who make a difference to the playing squad.

Who speaks in the tents on the car park or gives the stadium tours doesn’t have any bearing on what happens at FF each day.

I’m not sure we are talking about the same things. I was talking about sacking people who make a difference to the playing squad.

Who speaks in the tents on the car park or gives the stadium tours doesn’t have any bearing on what happens at FF each day.
They could be classed as hangers on - I don't think some of them are ......our former players foundation is brilliant ..,...to be admired .,......but I do question ill advised positions Finch farm or anywhere else ......
I hope the DOF position is scrapped for on instance 1\2 a billion spent, & just look at our position on our squad of players now ......

Always been a massive Dunc fan and possibly would given him a chance when he was caretaker, but the longer he’s here the less I want him to take over.
Disappointed that he hasn’t gone out and managed someone for experience and to prove himself.
I think the hope regarding Duncan Ferguson is he is learning and picking up tips from two of the most experienced managers in the game in Ancelotti and Benitez.. if he can’t absorb the good things from them two maybe he’s destined to be a number two instead..

Saw him a few times when the cameras cut to the bench.

He looks so unemotional at the moment, just looks numb, even when we score he doesn't seem too bothered.

He's clearly finding it as hard as we do
I don’t get the love for him. Sat on the staff for what, the last 5 managers, still hanging round like a bad smell. This club needs gutting, we don’t anyone who was involved in the era of failure and chinning people was seen as some sort of marker to achieving hero status. I want the best manager, the best staff, the best people for the board. Unfortunately we have none of these things at the moment.

I don’t get the love for him. Sat on the staff for what, the last 5 managers, still hanging round like a bad smell. This club needs gutting, we don’t anyone who was involved in the era of failure and chinning people was seen as some sort of marker to achieving hero status. I want the best manager, the best staff, the best people for the board. Unfortunately we have none of these things at the moment.
We all have different views, I personally think he's great, miss the passion he had when he took over for a few games. Was just pure fight and effort from the team

In all seriousness, who would you like to get in to sort this out, who we could realistically get and happy to sort this mess out?

We all have different views, I personally think he's great, miss the passion he had when he took over for a few games. Was just pure fight and effort from the team

In all seriousness, who would you like to get in to sort this out, who we could realistically get and happy to sort this mess out?
Anyone, literally anyone mate. But someone who is not connected to this club in anyway and someone who would sack the lot of that back room staff and bring their own in. We are jobs for the boys fc, and not in the Kendall and Harvey way, men who were winners and accepted nothing but the best.
We employ crap like Dave Unsworth, a man who can’t lay off the pies but expects the kids to listen to a word he says. A club that has Graeme sharp for no other reason than to be a yes Man.

Anyone, literally anyone mate. But someone who is not connected to this club in anyway and someone who would sack the lot of that back room staff and bring their own in. We are jobs for the boys fc, and not in the Kendall and Harvey way, men who were winners and accepted nothing but the best.
We employ crap like Dave Unsworth, a man who can’t lay off the pies but expects the kids to listen to a word he says. A club that has Graeme sharp for no other reason than to be a yes Man.
Yeah I do agree there's alot who are here just to be part of the boys club no doubt.

I watched the Bayern Munich program and it looks like we've tried to follow that same ex players to run the club, however we've done it terribly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back