• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England's provisional 26 man squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean that Hodgson knows more cos he's a manager. I mean Hodgson knows more because he's made the choices I would have made and you all wouldn't have.

I honestly think he's got it right and all you have it wrong.

That's fair enough then.

I look forward to watching neighbouring nations full of championship players outperform yours and Hodgson's expertly selected, Crème de la Crème, England squad.

Thing is those who seem to not like the squad have come up with about 3 other options they'd prefer. Out of 26.

Well done.

Thing is those who seem to not like the squad have come up with about 3 other options they'd prefer. Out of 26.

Well done.

Well my knowledge is mainly focused around Everton players. And he's managed to avoid our best performing English players (Barry and Jags) and pick two of our worst performers for the past 6 months.

3 CB's ( Smalling, Stones & Cahill)
8 CM's ( Ali, Drinkwater, Dier, Henderson, Milner, Delph, Barkley, Wilshire)

Interesting

I know we all can't stand him - but wasn't there a time when Sterling was almost the first name on the teamsheet?

None of the pundits have listed him as a potential starter, and would rather play Wilshere ahead of him

Was he ever any good? He cost £50m FFS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back