Everton 0-1 Arsenal. 21st March at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it matters what happens in a game for you, cos no matter how we draw/lose you blame moyes regardless. I find it sad to be honest. Everyone is in agreement as regards the derby last week, but how long are you going to use that as your argument why we dont win a game, next week, the end of season, start of next season maybe?

Until he changes.

Ive slated players too. Praised them also.

But from the pre season game against bremen ive kept the same view on him and his tactics that haven't really changed for 2 seasons even though the squad has.

Until he changes.

Ive slated players too. Praised them also.

But from the pre season game against bremen ive kept the same view on him and his tactics that haven't really changed for 2 seasons even though the squad has.

Suppose its nothing to do with the players , no?

Its moyes' fault that the players went asleep and allowed a short free kick that sunderland scored from.
Its moyes fault that fellaini didnt get near vermaelan tonight.

Of course it is, in your world.

The players have to take reponsibility when they walk onto the pitch.

Its moyes' fault that the players went asleep and allowed a short free kick that sunderland scored from.

What about the way we play, we are so blunt its unbelievable.

It worked quite well for us tonight - but i hate the way Moyes thinks "Hmm, this hoofing upfront isnt working, i know - lets put Fellaini upfront" is a good tactic. Play some football ffs, we have a good team which can play nice football

And Moyes does too.

I slate the players too.

But when the tactics haven't changed when the squad has, the players can only do so much.

Passing outwide, hoofing to a hold up player, no real pace, slow build up, not creativity through the middle (not playing through the middle)...were all there last season, and this. The difference is the squad.

'A very even game' says former Arsenal legend Lee Dixon.

Not on here Lee. The whining and misery because we didn't bash your lot 3-0 suggests it wasn't.

What about the way we play, we are so blunt its unbelievable.

He doesnt send them out to be blunt. Of course he isnt the most adventurous of managers but when they go out and implement what they are asked to do it works.

The players are the ones who dont mark a man at a corner or pick the wrong pass when attacking, that isnt down to moyes. We got into loads of good areas tonight but the execution was poor at the end.

When moyes picks a **** team he is lambasted on here for who he didnt play. Tonight the majority felt the 11 was correct, so then we lose its back to moyes' fault.

On another note, arsenal had 11 men back at a free tonight, i thought only moyes done that.

'A very even game' says former Arsenal legend Lee Dixon.

Not on here Lee. The whining and misery because we didn't bash your lot 3-0 suggests it wasn't.

I really don't give a [Poor language removed] whether it was a 'very even game', although i struggle to see how it was that when you look at our shots on target etc.

What i care about is that we were totally asleep for the first 20 minutes, there's no excuse for that.

And Moyes does too.

I slate the players too.

But when the tactics haven't changed when the squad has, the players can only do so much.

Passing outwide, hoofing to a hold up player, no real pace, slow build up, not creativity through the middle (not playing through the middle)...were all there last season, and this. The difference is the squad.

Really? id say its 90% moyes with you. When a team doesnt perform, the finger should be pointed at the players first and foremost, that should be obvious to most people, they play the game, not the manager, they make the mistakes on the pitch, not the manager

He doesnt send them out to be blunt. Of course he isnt the most adventurous of managers but when they go out and implement what they are asked to do it works.

The players are the ones who dont mark a man at a corner or pick the wrong pass when attacking, that isnt down to moyes. We got into loads of good areas tonight but the execution was poor at the end.

When moyes picks a **** team he is lambasted on here for who he didnt play. Tonight the majority felt the 11 was correct, so then we lose its back to moyes' fault.

On another note, arsenal had 11 men back at a free tonight, i thought only moyes done that.

....yes, for what many feel is on the back of the derby result.

Nothing wrong with the team selection, no ones had a go at that.

But they've had a go at the confidence of the team and how it was 2 weeks ago.

Wenger talked about momentum and fight after the game...we had that until the derby, forced on by the manager and not the players.

Really? id say its 90% moyes with you. When a team doesnt perform, the finger should be pointed at the players first and foremost, that should be obvious to most people, they play the game, not the manager, they make the mistakes on the pitch, not the manager

He does slate the players. In fact he mocks and derides them when they do anything wrong. Then he blames Moyes, whatever the result or performance. Don't worry, he'll always find something to have a bash about, the feller never has a good word to say about Everton.

well that's you take on it.

you've missed me slate felli these last 2 games. Cahill, hibbert, neville, all season, Baines being poor, jags being mediocre, Gibson for being gibson, anichebe for actually gracing the bench....

Missed it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back