You need a Naismith for every Lukaku but Dominic Calvert-Lewin ain't Lukak
You need a Naismith for every Lukaku but Dominic Calvert-Lewin ain't Lukaku
O
u

sign him now everton
O
You need a Naismith for every Lukaku but Dominic Calvert-Lewin ain't Lukaku
Need a striker for Saturday ffs.

if Gordon goes I wouldn't be surprised to see one of Chelsea's player come in, whether that's Gilmour or Hudson-Odoi or even Pulisic. Especially if Broja is a no go and we still have one domestic loan. Brighton did a similar deal for what's his chops.
L
Just read MGW going to Forrest.
Bummer.

Tell me about this James Garner fella
Holywood actor been dead for a few years now.

Neiler

Player Valuation: Β£90m
It's also a problem if you stay up in the next few seasons mate, you've bloated your squad and maxed out wages, if a kit bust out they'll be left struggling to spend much after this season

It’s a very good point at some point mate - you become a PL club with consistent PL costs and the rate of growth acceleration decreases and flat lines and you have to stay competitive within margins, it’s often in this phase clubs can struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over Β£7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks