Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner looks like a very capable player. Only question from me is; why didn’t Forest take him permanently seeing as though they’re throwing money around?

In short, Haag wanted to evaluate him in pre season before s y decision was made, he got a knock missed the start which meant united didn't decide on him until about a week ago. By that time Forest had already filled up their midfield with about 6 new players ?

General rumours where united wanted to loan him out again but the player wants a permanent move this summer and won't go on another loan deal.

Garner - Gana - Onana - Iwobi - Doucs - Davies - Allan - Gomes -

Finally some competition in the centre mid spot, that has been lacking for years, players who are built for the for now and some for the future. Thewell, fair play.

I hope we can move on the the last two.

The general consensus seems to be that Man Utd wanted to assess him but took too long so Forest moved on to other targets, now they don't need him
We need goalscorers tho don't know why we are obsessing about midfield players if the money is so tight. Either that or our finances are not as bad as reported. Got Docoure to come back too

My Man U supporting in - laws find that them willing to sell Garner a strange one because they really rate him.
Looked up their forums the other week, pretty much what you're saying is the general opinion amongst the proper reds, not counting the plastics who think they need to sign 100m players fir every position and no one they'd develop is good enough for united etc

Garner - Gana - Onana - Iwobi - Doucs - Davies - Allan - Gomes -

Finally some competition in the centre mid spot, that has been lacking for years, players who are built for the for now and some for the future. Thewell, fair play.

I hope we can move on the the last two.
Maybe even the last three

Looked up their forums the other week, pretty much what you're saying is the general opinion amongst the proper reds, not counting the plastics who think they need to sign 100m players fir every position and no one they'd develop is good enough for united etc
They need to remember the 90s team was full of homegrown players and weren't that bad

My sample size of him is limited, but I distinctively remember him pulling Arsenal’s pants down in London in the Europa League 2 seasons ago.

He’s explosive and full of energy, or he was until he cracked himself in thag game.

My only worry would be, how he’ll fare in the Prem, he doesn’t often complete 90 minutes in Spain, but he’d be a great signing.

Five subs mate

#squadthinking

Status
Not open for further replies.