Everton Youth Teams Thread

5 million down the toilet as Josh Bowler is sold to Blackpool on a free ......rated highly by Unsworth many clubs were in for him we got him = we wasted him on loan to be the understudy to a winger West Ham paid millions for ....
Another young prospect bites the dust......

Stones 50, Vlasic 15, Lookman 23.
DCL worth approx 80, Holgate min 20 and Branthwaite probably 10 at the moment and they are signed for the academy only under18 or under 23.

if you sign a young first team player for relatively big money (vlasic, lookman) you'd like to think you'd make at least a tiny profit if you sold them a year or 2 later

5 million down the toilet as Josh Bowler is sold to Blackpool on a free ......rated highly by Unsworth many clubs were in for him we got him = we wasted him on loan to be the understudy to a winger West Ham paid millions for ....
Another young prospect bites the dust......

we didnt pay 5m for bowler though, i'm not sure how thats difficult to understand

Unlike Fabian Delph the hey ho..... or when Walcott was out injured .... in my day youngsters at our club got a chance.....

i'm not disagreeing with you per se, just pointing out he got injured at bad times which happens a lot of our players.
it makes me laugh when our young players talk of a pathway when it doesnt exist.
there has been a massive disconnect between the academy and the first team which happens when you have 5 managers in 5 years and brands needs to sort it out.

i'm not disagreeing with you per se, just pointing out he got injured at bad times which happens a lot of our players.
it makes me laugh when our young players talk of a pathway when it doesnt exist.
there has been a massive disconnect between the academy and the first team which happens when you have 5 managers in 5 years and brands needs to sort it out.
Brands contract should never have been renewed the DOF just does not work at our club ...

as i said above having so many different 1st team managers means youth team players will never have a chance here
Even David Moyes showed no interest never went to finals etc Osman was sent out on loan to Derby only rave reviews get her him back - he did the same with Coleman sticking with Hibbedt who was way past his best no it's historical, it never happened in days gone by we were proud to introduce yougsters ......found some great ones too......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back