Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the rights of all the other blues that have to listen to you?

There's a difference between booing after a poor half or performance and booing a player who has yet to come on.
Try not waiting til you get home to post your problems with their behaviour online and tell them there and then if it bothers you that much

From a personal perspective I would never boo a blue in my life, nor offer overt criticism at a match.

Sure I might get frustrated but I see my role as a spectator and supporter as one of encouraging the blues and making life as difficult as possible for the opposition by giving my full support.

The act of booing at half time can only encourage the opposition, an act that their management would use against us in the half time talk.

If you must boo, boo at the end of the game when you can no longer influence the result, better still support our team regardless of performance, managers tactics and/or the ineptness of the Board.

Make your protests outside playing time.

Absolutely perfectly said. Can't believe some of our fans actually think booing them makes any sort of positive impact on our team's performance.

Try not waiting til you get home to post your problems with their behaviour online and tell them there and then if it bothers you that much
Would do if I lived in England and could go to the game but I was earlier defending the booing at half time. In fact I said it was probably a big factor to why we played so much better the 2nd half.

But booing a player before he comes on is that something you really want to defend?

Just don't let it bother you,life's far too short

It's actually turning me off going to the match mate. The negativity goes from Barry, Barkley, Naismith, Kone etc etc etc. Fair do's it doesn't bother you but I used to think our fan base as a whole was much better than that.

Would do if I lived in England and could go to the game but I was earlier defending the booing at half time. In fact I said it was probably a big factor to why we played so much better the 2nd half.

But booing a player before he comes on is that something you really want to defend?
I'm not defending it,it just doesn't bother me,like I keep saying for me people can do or say what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back