Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're entitled to their opinions but not necessarily the right voice them unless it's in their own home.
Why is that? We aren't a cult. I will express my opinion at the match as I see fit. We are not good enough, Kone is not good enough. I will make my opinion known on that in the only way I can, at the match.

A lot of this is fallout from an uninspiring pre season, obvious lack of investment in the squad and once again a complete failuee to build up any momentum which breeds optimism.

Evertonians have on the whole been treated with irrelevance by this board, piecemeal platitudes and snake oil schemes have turned Evertonians into a new breed. Can say all you like about generations etc, but most of us tend to follow and be guided by older blues, they rear us as Evertonians. This shower go against the grain, no ambition, no clue and all sleight of hand.

It is becoming ingrained in our psyche that things aren't right and it comes out in an ugly way.

Some way or other it will boil over and we could head onto a slippery slope. The only thing that has kept us going under Kenwright is the supporters. He split that with DK and it's been going west ever since.
Great post. Booing is not really intentionally aimed at one individual

Why is that? We aren't a cult. I will express my opinion at the match as I see fit. We are not good enough, Kone is not good enough. I will make my opinion known on that in the only way I can, at the match.
Be careful mate

If you voice your opinion outside your home the pc police will come in the night and take you away

Did you celebrate Kone's goal or did it go against everything you wanted to happen?
If you read my post you'll find I'm not into booing players etc......so yes I celebrated because my team scored however to reiterate i dont care if people boo or shout or scream or do whatever they do as it does not bother me

I'm wearing one of these at the next home game:

040411251.jpg

Hopefully this should reduce the chances of me contracting the bad Kipper beaut virus that's going around.

What about the rights of all the other blues that have to listen to you?

There's a difference between booing after a poor half or performance and booing a player who has yet to come on.

From a personal perspective I would never boo a blue in my life, nor offer overt criticism at a match.

Sure I might get frustrated but I see my role as a spectator and supporter as one of encouraging the blues and making life as difficult as possible for the opposition by giving my full support.

The act of booing at half time can only encourage the opposition, an act that their management would use against us in the half time talk.

If you must boo, boo at the end of the game when you can no longer influence the result, better still support our team regardless of performance, managers tactics and/or the ineptness of the Board.

Make your protests outside playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back