Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be he's been here for two years on the type of weekly wage some earn for two years work and he's raped the club,an honest days pay for an honest days work........not for me to boo but who the hell are you to tell people to go and not come back

If kone doesn't want negative reaction he should put in a shift now and again and earn the massive wages he's being paid

That's all

Think fans are entitled to boo but booing someone before they come on is poor form.

Also using the word rape to describe a player having a poor spell at a club is just crass.

When Joe Royle replaced the Golden Vision the stick he got from the terraces was atrocious, but he soon had the cheering!
Unfortunately the lad has not had enough chances to win the the fans over and will probably not, so he will get booed until we find a new scapegoat for our inept performances,

Think fans are entitled to boo but booing someone before they come on is poor form.

Also using the word rape to describe a player having a poor spell at a club is just crass.
It's easily explained pounds per minute on pitch

Pound per goal for a striker

Work it out and he's raped us,I could use a different word but raped suits I'm afraid

I didn't go to the match today but I try and go reguarly.

The difference between 13/14 and 14/15 was night and day. A lot of people seem to have forgotten our awful starts under Moyes, our negative football, our weak mentality, as well as the good times as well. There's a solid group of people that want Martinez to fail, that get on Barkley's back, and so on. Yes sometimes it isn't good enough, but the crowd should support the team not drain them. When they were behind the team after Barkley scored, you could tell the atmosphere was helping

I know some people want Martinez out and think we can do better, but while he's our manager I will support the team he puts out, every one of them, as long as they continue to try. To do otherwise is pure Geordie behaviour

It's easily explained pounds per minute on pitch

Pound per goal for a striker

Work it out and he's raped us,I could use a different word but raped suits I'm afraid
Why the infatuation with the money?

Do you have a go at the busdriver for being on a tenner an hour if the bus is late?

The money he is, or isn't, being paid is completely irrelevant.

Why the infatuation with the money?

Do you have a go at the busdriver for being on a tenner an hour if the bus is late?

The money he is, or isn't, being paid is completely irrelevant.
Someone else buy your season ticket do they?

Do you go the game?

I care because he takes my money and doesn't earn it

I

In my OPINION it is relevant it reflects there level in the game, and as result what we should be able to expect....
Completely. 100%. Irrelevant.

Footballers have, for the last 20 years or so, earned money most of us could only dream of. Would he be any less crap if he earned 10k a week less or more? No.

I rest my case.

I

In my OPINION it is relevant it reflects there level in the game, and as result what we should be able to expect....

Why though ?
If all footballers were paid 5% of what they are, would we really expect them to be worse players ?

I reckon we're just envious of the daft amounts of money they're on, understandably so, and so feel entitled to get our money's worth, but it doesn't actually make any sense to do that. I don't sit in the ground thinking about how much Kone, Barkley etc are earning. Just accept it's unfair and shove it to one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back