Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be he's been here for two years on the type of weekly wage some earn for two years work and he's raped the club,an honest days pay for an honest days work........not for me to boo but who the hell are you to tell people to go and not come back

If kone doesn't want negative reaction he should put in a shift now and again and earn the massive wages he's being paid

That's all

He was injured for over 12 months and, since then, I wouldn't say he hasn't been trying, he's just not been very good. I understand the frustration that fans have about the obscene amounts that fairly ordinary players earn, but it's not Kone's fault that he's being paid that much, he's just in the right place at the right time.

I doubt very much he tried any harder today due to a few boos when he came on. He's plainly been desperate to score and, finally, it's happened again.

So because he earns a certain amount it excuses him getting bullied and abused from sections of the fan base.
No it gives those who pay his wages a right to show their displeasure at his lack of effort but hey you keep clapping the guy for substandard performances

Booing is such a blunt and crude tool to show your displeasure with a player: I prefer a poisoned umbrella tip to the back of the leg. You think all of these "hamstring injuries" are due to overtraining?

Anyone who paid their money is entitled to their opinion. Been at the club 2 years ears and scored 2 goals.

We are absolutely terrible, so sorry if we all can't be in super fan mode at every game.
I wish I was a super fan then I wouldn't swear at the game or smoke or drink and I'd love everyone and buy and wear replica tops and I'd fit in lovely

Booing is such a blunt and crude tool to show your displeasure with a player: I prefer a poisoned umbrella tip to the back of the leg. You think all of these "hamstring injuries" are due to overtraining?
When Joe Royle replaced the Golden Vision the stick he got from the terraces was atrocious, but he soon had the cheering!

It makes me fume when we 'happy clap ' a string of 3 passes.

They get paid 50k+ ffs. No one claps a brickie if they manage to lay 3 bricks

Fair point, but would you be happy to clap that if they were on 50k a year in the Premier League rather than 50k a week ?
They'd still be full time pros and the skill levels would be much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back