Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
If Liverpool had a new stadium approved in stanley park (which i think they did) but now not going ahead with that i think(?).

Can we now jump in front and build in stanley park if we wanted to?

The OS has mentioned that he has been in discussion with Kenwright for over eighteen months, so I'm sure there's been slow negotiations.
I know that. (Although technically it doesn't say he's been negotiating that long - only that BK has gotten to know him over that period).

But the point I was making was that @davek was taking as gospel that he's been negotiating for that long, when on most days he is of the opinion that Kenwright can't open his mouth without lying....

So which is it? Tough to have it both ways.

We all know @davek likes his fishing expeditions - but today's haven't been up to his usual standards - just trying to keep him honest.

If Liverpool had a new stadium approved in stanley park (which i think they did) but now not going ahead with that i think(?).

Can we now jump in front and build in stanley park if we wanted to?

YES, the plans have been approved and passed by planning. In essence we can build a stadium on there, if there's a change to the structural designs it still needs to be passed again but not at the level of gaining full permission to build on the site itself

It's called caution mate.

I think after all this time we have the perfect right to question every aspect of this deal that leaves pretty much everything in order for the foreseeable, dont you?

We're there's caution they're should be anticipation and optimism exitement.
We've waited for this Dave for over ten years ten bloody years! So let's for once all rally together as Evertonians and hope this is the beginning of a new era for our club and the giant is slowly waking

Big change in the balance of power Dave as am I sure you recognise.

Now we in all probability have the means of funding the Council are going to have to adopt a different tune to Everton.

I'm sure they will too. But as someone with a deep knowledge of what's gone on here in the past 12 months, I'm sure you'd agree that we need (once this has gone through with the PL) a full announcement concerning stadium plans? As you revealed yesterday, he's had a long time to get his plan together for this move into Everton and that has to have involved negotiations with LCC, and Anderson in particular.

Bill teaching Mosh how to be an Evertonian:

Lesson 1

Mosh lad - no matter what the occasion is, this sort of behaviour is not acceptable !

CcTE2QsW4AAChCw.webp

I agree with what your saying mate and give it a few days and I reckon we will get a lot of the answers to your questions.

I don't think Everton would have confirmed the new shareholder so abruptly yesterday if it wasn't for all the leaks coming out about it yesterday morning.

I would like to think in the coming days a lot if information will be given, in particular plans for the stadium which I'm 100% Moshiri will be well aware of and will also be confident of being able to do something about it.

Good times could be just around the corner,we've waited 20 odd years mate so a few more days won't hurt us ;)
Fingers crossed you're right. I'm sure you are. But my point is that we should EXPECT that level of communication whereas some here seem to be wetting themselves with the simple knowledge of a change of less than 50% of shares and assuming it all gets magically done and we dont need to be told.

We've had enough of the Everton mushroom treatment for years. New broom has to come in and sweep that away. But we have the usual suspects still in situ and I expect absolutely no communication beyond the usual Billy BS soundbite.

According to a Dutch paper and a goodle translate (@Dutch Toffee please correct is translation wrong!), he originally wanted 75%
http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1017/Voetbal...nenenbuitenlandsportenshow&utm_source=dlvr.it
The Iranian businessman Farhad Moshiri bought almost half of the shares of Everton. Billionaire actually wanted in exchange for 250 million euros for 75 percent ownership of the club from Liverpool. Eventually, he has 49.9 percent of the shares received in hands. It is not known how many have received from Everton Moshiri.

The Premier League must still approve the deal. Moshiri sold last Friday, though its share in Arsenal. He promised to strengthen Everton in the summer with a number of new players.
Translation is good

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back