Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think the first 5 months have been good, Spurs have a boss top class manager getting bummed everywhere last season, go ask the Soton fans who they'd like to have back if they had a choice, Koeman is the answer.

We've also got the bloke who bought top players for peanuts and won the league with them, and he's just bought a 30m player for 7m in the 3 months he's been here as a start.

Moshiri has set out his stall early in this respect, and I like it, it shows planning for the future, it shows nous.

You want me to praise him for hiring a manager?

That makes Deadly Doug Ellis the best chairman in history then surely?

So, the paper that cannot be quoted here for good reason is reporting that Moshiri is not pleased with the execution of our dealings and "has insisted to those close to him that we will not make the same mistakes again in forthcoming transfer windows – or heads will roll."

So, the paper that cannot be quoted here for good reason is reporting that Moshiri is not pleased with the execution of our dealings and "has insisted to those close to him that we will not make the same mistakes again in forthcoming transfer windows – or heads will roll."
So more dithering, and more Bill, and Bob?

We cant be using that rag as a basis for anything really can we?

I want the heads to roll NOW, not when the shambles is repeated. and you know which heads I mean...

Hopefully this is just a learning curve, really want this guy to be the man that takes us back the top.

Hopefully Bill loses all his influence soon

Sounds like he is another hack who is in the pocket of BK, though - he blames Walsh for the shambles but praises BK for persuading Lukaku to stay. I reckon that part is just his spin on it, though I certainly believe Moshiri will be furious and quite rightly so.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back