Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
So, the paper that cannot be quoted here for good reason is reporting that Moshiri is not pleased with the execution of our dealings and "has insisted to those close to him that we will not make the same mistakes again in forthcoming transfer windows – or heads will roll."
He's the real deal, and will be proven to be so in time, that's all that needs to be said.

And at the end lies the crux of the whole story :

At least star striker Romelu Lukaku was kept away from the clutches of would be predators like Chelsea and a number of Italian clubs.

For that Everton can thank Kenwright who made it a personal mission to retain the Belgian international with a £75million price tag

Hes even getting laughed at by The Mirror.

Great. But you can't deny he is making some basic communication mistakes can you mate? As I wrote above, perception can be a stronger force than truth some times.
It came from a good place, he was trying to save the face of the club after being disrespected , I'd rather have that than the crap Kenwright has spouted over the years.

Just give him the time he deserves, he told us all his main priority was finding a new home for us, that is about to come to fruition, on the docks where we all wanted it to be.

It came from a good place, he was trying to save the face of the club after being disrespected , I'd rather have that than the crap Kenwright has spouted over the years.

Just give him the time he deserves, he told us all his main priority was finding a new home for us, that is about to come to fruition, on the docks where we all wanted it to be.
Mate, I'm all aboard the Moshiri express. I can still see though where he has made mistakes or has been naive.

So, the paper that cannot be quoted here for good reason is reporting that Moshiri is not pleased with the execution of our dealings and "has insisted to those close to him that we will not make the same mistakes again in forthcoming transfer windows – or heads will roll."
Sounds like they may be given another chance? Meh, I'd rather he said the heads start rolling next week!

Mate, I'm all aboard the Moshiri express. I can still see though where he has made mistakes or has been naive.
His mistake trusting That Sky gimp pales into insignificance compared to what he's done so far as to get us a top manger and scouter of talent, but the bedwetters will tell you it's all a sham if you listen to them.

Moshiri has invested in this club and it is in his interests to make us successful, and I believe 100% Usmanov is involved in this, there is no rush, couple of years time Usmanov will be here at this club, that's the plan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back