Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
An irritated Moshiri sounds good for Everton.

The cock-ups of the last week could mean another wasted year, January would not be the right time to re-assess but he simply cannot stand over what transpired this time again next year.

The priorities should now be progressing with the ground move, and delivering on the overhaul/clear-out of the board and CEO.

What's done (or not) is done.

So, the paper that cannot be quoted here for good reason is reporting that Moshiri is not pleased with the execution of our dealings and "has insisted to those close to him that we will not make the same mistakes again in forthcoming transfer windows – or heads will roll."
That was the line that should of been put out by Thursday lunch time. To be honest I don't like seeing people lose their jobs, but what's the point in keeping people clearly not up to task for another 12 months. We have commercial deals up for renewal soon get the appropriate people to take the club forward now.

His mistake trusting That Sky gimp pales into insignificance compared to what he's done so far as to get us a top manger and scouter of talent, but the bedwetters will tell you it's all a sham if you listen to them.

Moshiri has invested in this club and it is in his interests to make us successful, and I believe 100% Usmanov is involved in this, there is no rush, couple of years time Usmanov will be here at this club, that's the plan.

Not being funny mate, but you have laughed your head at people saying that's a funny conspiracy story and you've just come up with your own.

Have some consistency please.

So, the paper that cannot be quoted here for good reason is reporting that Moshiri is not pleased with the execution of our dealings and "has insisted to those close to him that we will not make the same mistakes again in forthcoming transfer windows – or heads will roll."

Why aren't the heads rolling now? Why wait and give them another chance to inevitably cock up.

Same old tripe.

Not being mate, but you have laughed your head at people saying that's a funny conspiracy story and you've just come up with your own.

Have some consistency please.
I just find it hilarious that we failed to sign players that ultimately signed for CL clubs and now the message in a bottle is Moshiri is a fraud and he's milking the club.

Believe me, my view is the sensible view, Moshiri will be the making of this club, and in time, Usmanov will be onboard, that is the master plan and a lot on this forum are going to look really silly, shall I add Moomin to the list?

I don't what his game is regarding the media. Keeps spouting embarassing garbage to the press yet won't give one word to the fans via official sources.

First he's not selling players because we're a family, now he's waiting for Bill and Bob to cock up again before they get the road. Could he please use an official source to try and allay some of the very legitimate fears that we have due to his amatuerish behaviour. I swear he's acting like a frigging clown.

The silence is deafening and his actions are condemning.

I just find it hilarious that we failed to sign players that ultimately signed for CL clubs and now the message in a bottle is Moshiri is a fraud and he's milking the club.

Believe me, my view is the sensible view, Moshiri will be the making of this club, and in time, Usmanov will be onboard, that is the master plan and a lot on this forum are going to look really silly, shall I add Moomin to the list?

Wait a minute, you've laughed at people for having ludicrous claims without foundation about Moshiri and now have said " Usmanov will be onboard, that is the master plan "

Erm Pot kettle black??

Big game being played here - Moshiri and Everton have deliberately not given Sky information over the transfer window, this is Sky's retribution.

Mountain out of a molehill.

is this indicated by the fact they never once mentioned brahimi as a possibility when it seemed pretty close at the start of deadline day

I could be wrong but this is how I see it.

He bought us as an investment. He's going to build us a new stadium, then sell us on at a profit.

The tv money is going to help him gather the finance to build the stadium, but he won't hang around long after the new stadium is built. We're just an investement.

It may benefit us in the long run once the stadium is built, but that's all we are, an investment.

Forget him pumping loads of money in to the club, he's going to put in enough to keep us competitive while the stadium is built and he can make a return on his investment.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back