Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This bloke please people. Go and start a thread on human rights in the Ale House if you have to.

Everton-owner-Farhad-Moshiri.jpg

"Watch me tell the press that I will spend 100m and then just sell Stones and pocket the TV money"
I'll give you credit mate. You lasted a whole 90 minutes. A good hour longer than I had you lasting for ;)

Anyway, ive said my piece, I wont be going round and round in circles for days on end.

When something happens I will be back to this thread, until then, happy hunting Friends.

So what happens when the bid is accepted? I'm aware of the legalities I'm talking about the impact placing false bids has on you as a business. We'd never be taken seriously again, especially in a market dominated by a small number of very influential agents.

Moshiri hasn't built a reputation in business over 30 years for it to be flung away on a few false bids to keep some football fans happy that we are apparently in the market. He certainly hasn't come into Everton and then allowed our reputation to be scurried by false bidding all over the place.

Let's be sensible here.
Oh now flipping heck, taken seriously?

What about Wistel, Arnautovic and Sissoko and all their bleedin agnets? They don't appear to have taken us seriosuly pal?

Oh this is a right mess.

Thanks, Ted.

So how is a shareholder with less than a 50% shareholding going to invest in Everton? Are we going to discuss this, or are we going to ignore it and convince ourselves that everything is great?

obviously he is not going to fill the pockets of the other owners by just giving money to Everton.. guess we could finance transfers with loans and maybe where Moshiri underwrites the loans to begin with. at some point there could be a right issue where loans are paid and convertet into more shares to Moshiri.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back