Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
...I'd like to think these same 'villains' won't have any say at all next time round.

I think it's baloney that they were this time around. I'm reading now from people who a few weeks ago were assuring us that Kenwright was the tea lad at Everton these days - with zero powers to influence matters - that he was conducting the last few weeks of the window. Handy that change of role like. Takes the emphasis nicely off the man in control.

I think it's baloney that they were this time around. I'm reading now from people who a few weeks ago were assuring us that Kenwright was the tea lad at Everton these days - with zero powers to influence matters - that he was conducting the last few weeks of the window. Handy that change of role like. Takes the emphasis nicely off the man in control.

Hmmm....

On the subject of Alex. Or is it SASHA?

Jackson and Willow LTD (as do/did DALUBEE & KBR) seem to have a very small profile. Have you peeped them?

Also this...soon to be deleted.

sash.webp

Lol. What a load of old tosh.

Moshiri comes out of it angry and shaking. That's what the friendly press are there for I suppose.

He's the owner, it went west on his watch no one else's.

FFS, I wish this feller had the decency and balls to just put his hand up and admit he and his team got it wrong. Instead all we've had is him casting his employees as villains of the piece.
Similar martinez and Baines.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back