Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

'Bedwetter': "We'll likely not even post a positive NET spend. Not being negative, just realistic."
Gullible div: "Eh, you *^%$£" nob head, we've got Moshiri, Koeman and Walsh, just watch all of the amazing players we'll sign."
'Bedwetter': "Fact is, deadline is quickly approaching and so far it's been sell to buy."
Gullible div: "Yeah we're waiting until the final week to get all of our major deals done, you know when prices drop etc."
'Bedwetter': "So our deadline day consisted of keeping Niasse, still paying most of McGeady's wage and signing a West Ham reserve on loan."
Gullible div: "We're obviously going to spend all of our money in January!"

Some people just can't be told. Let's play the same game in January.

the way i see it, until the club spend money then i don't believe anything has changed. It is just ridiculous to claim otherwise.

'we left it too late in the window', 'we were trying for loads of deals' it was the boards poor negotiating skills' 'they all turned us down' etc etc etc

What if we just didn't have the money? What is this was the plan all along? the only time we were active was when we sold stones, in fact business brought in 3 players over 2 weeks when the deal went through, gueye just before and bolaisie and williams a week or so afterwards.

If you take a step back for a second, does it really look like we have money? considering i'm sure plenty of people posted in the kopite thread about their sell to buy policy and making a profit, we did no different.

the way i see it, until the club spend money then i don't believe anything has changed. It is just ridiculous to claim otherwise.

'we left it too late in the window', 'we were trying for loads of deals' it was the boards poor negotiating skills' 'they all turned us down' etc etc etc

What if we just didn't have the money? What is this was the plan all along? the only time we were active was when we sold stones, in fact business brought in 3 players over 2 weeks when the deal went through, gueye just before and bolaisie and williams a week or so afterwards.

If you take a step back for a second, does it really look like we have money? considering i'm sure plenty of people posted in the kopite thread about their sell to buy policy and making a profit, we did no different.

This is a fair point. I do think we have the money but I think more has been put aside for a stadium than previously thought (just my opinion)

The biggest worry for me is that we have a very successful ruthless businessman in charge of Everton who had one objective and failed spectacularly.

Blame whoever you want but the buck stops with him. He or others promised a big warchest, statement signings etc and it looks like we waited for Stones sale before spending big money.

Who do YOU support?

I want a scan of your season ticket (you can remove your name if you want) and your top 101 reasons for being an Evertonian please.

If not you're deffo a Kopite lad, deffo a Kopite.

I meant in the context of the boardroom actually m'friend....given the thread nature...given you haven't a good word to say about anything going on at the club at all. I was just curious what or who you may 'support' within....crook or otherwise.

That said, given the MASSIVE level of paranoia and, frankly, weird defence displayed in your response I'd suggest no-one.

Funny though.

Think it was Barry who texted Jim white off mosh's phone...
20160905_044144.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back