Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Think its assumed we paid Martinez 10m, Saints 5m and Vardy FC 5m or something stupid like that, I mean what world does that even happen in.

The Martinez figure is ridiculous. As I understand it, a sacked manager continues to get paid until he secures another job. Then a severance package is agreed, roughly based on any difference in what his earnings would have been over the course of the remainder of his contract. No way is that going to be anywhere near 10 million pounds unless Belgium are paying him in brown shoe polish.

Have we crucified this utter fraud yet? No? Shame on you all. Give him time guys, you may be surprised. We might be the first team in history to get a billionaire owner, only to run him out of town. Oh how they'll laugh.

Probably fair, should be noted I think West Ham were 6th largest net spenders and if we are calling our transfer outlay £5m then we were only £29m away from being up there in the all important, to football fans/accountants, net spend table.
I remember saying when the reports about £100m net spend first arose that we wouldn't get anywhere near it but if we did I would expect us to challenge for the league. More than one person told me that 6 or 7 teams would easily top £100m net spend this summer. Think a few people may have slightly misjudged the market.

I remember saying when the reports about £100m net spend first arose that we wouldn't get anywhere near it but if we did I would expect us to challenge for the league. More than one person told me that 6 or 7 teams would easily top £100m net spend this summer. Think a few people may have slightly misjudged the market.

100 million spend was absolutly ridiculous. he should never have put a figure on what he thought we would spend.

amateurish

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back