Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I remember saying when the reports about £100m net spend first arose that we wouldn't get anywhere near it but if we did I would expect us to challenge for the league. More than one person told me that 6 or 7 teams would easily top £100m net spend this summer. Think a few people may have slightly misjudged the market.
Exactly, Arsene Wenger called it the day after the last TV deal was announced, he said the additional money meant little as players, valuations and wages would rise to line up with the new deal, players and agents benefit from the TV deal, not the fans.

Why should an ex manager who did nothing but respect and talk this club up not continue to be called a p***K by some? Have a think about it.

Hang on, you said it should be stopped. What do you want to do, ban people from exercising free speech?

Just ignore them, you're probably more upset about people insulting Martinez than he is.

In what way? That they'd be less inclined to sell any players or that we could pinch one or two of their targets?
The general carousel of the transfer window leading to clubs buying after selling etc. After all, wasn't it said that our summer transfer window never got going until after a big European league sale, Higuain or whoever?

The general carousel of the transfer window leading to clubs buying after selling etc. After all, wasn't it said that our summer transfer window never got going until after a big European league sale, Higuain or whoever?
I'm not sure TBH, very few clubs do big business without some big income, such as Juve, they got Higuain but had to sell Pogba, or they knew the money was en route, Real and Atletico did very very little and both knew these bans were a possibility, Roma and Napoli both sold their best player to Juve. Even PSG and Barca were quiet. Also Bayern?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back