Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He can only invest via loans because he can't invest via equity and he won't be giving us money for free. We haven't taken out any new loans, so he has yet to invest.

He can invest via equity whenever he wishes to do so, as long as existing shareholders are given the same rights to invest alongside.

I have explained many times the position re debt in the club.

He can invest via equity whenever he wishes to do so, as long as existing shareholders are given the same rights to invest alongside.

I have explained many times the position re debt in the club.

With respect mate all you have done is made a claim about covert debt repayments, and you have made a lot of claims some of which have not been accurate.

The existing shareholders have not been given the chance to invest through equity alongside him though have they, so he hasn't invested through equity and he needs the permission of other shareholders to do so.

Please. We were priced out of a number of deals, Brahimi, Carvalho etc. The idea that Everton were unable to spend any money because nobody was available is preposterous. Other clubs didn't seem to have a problem in spending money.

It doesn't matter how much money we have to throw around if players don't want to sign on the dotted line does it?

The existing shareholders have not been given the chance to invest through equity alongside him though have they, so he hasn't invested through equity and he needs the permission of other shareholders to do so.

I was replying to your point he could not invest via equity when quite clearly he could do so as and when he wishes.

I beg to differ mate; money talks. The problem is that we aren't throwing any money around, we had a negative net spend and no investment from Moshiri.

It's been confirmed by Zenit that we had a bid for Witsel accepted. The money was offered, but wasn't spent because he didn't sign. Not Moshiri's fault in the short term. In the long term, it's up to him to make our club as attractive as possible so these players want to sign for us

I was replying to your point he could not invest via equity when quite clearly he could do so as and when he wishes.

Would he not need the other shareholders to allow him to invest through equity? I imagine they would be pretty miffed if he just started diluting their shareholding even though he doesn't own the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back