Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Robert Earle used his own money to buy shares in Everton but he contributed sweet FA to the club. I hope you are correct and that Moshiri does start investing in the club, but I find the lack of any investment thus far, along with the strategic purchase of just 49.9% of the shareholding to be a little bit concerning. I also hope that he starts investing in January, as I want the team to finish as high up in the league as possible, and am not particularly looking forward to another season of lagging behind in midtable.

We all know Earle was part of the KD debacle, and was in it just for that.

He's left us with an aging, small, lacking in strength in depth squad too tho. I just think with a little bit more investment we were shoes in for Europe under Koeman. As it is, we will suffer many days where our inconsistent, luxury types don't perform like today.

I agree. We are not far away. January will be interesting, might be disappointing. No idea.

He's left us with an aging, small, lacking in strength in depth squad too tho. I just think with a little bit more investment we were shoes in for Europe under Koeman. As it is, we will suffer many days where our inconsistent, luxury types don't perform like today.

Do not see how you lay any culpability at Moshiri's door. The club tried in the window but the potential signings did not come off.

Yeah he was crap today. G.O.T. so predictable as all forums are, lose a game blame the owner. I hope I never have enough wealth to .....nah maybe not i'd cope.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back