Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Suppose we're just gonna have to wait for Iran to extradite him for war crimes to get him out of the club. Do they cut thieves hands off in Iran?

matthew-broderick-oh-my-god.gif

Suppose we're just gonna have to wait for Iran to extradite him for war crimes to get him out of the club. Do they cut thieves hands off in Iran?

Knowing our luck we will be ready to challenge the elite and Moshiri will be extradited before we hit the pinnacle.

Agree with the sentiments of the big post above ^

I think this Summer showed willing (from the board etc) Although I think loaning out Galloway was a blooper; but the squad is basically a decent first team with barely any cover (which is OK if they are tough as [Poor language removed], but we have niggles everywhere). I'm confident that the Director of Football, Mosh etc will be aggressively getting their sh*t together in time for January. Until then it'll be a rocky road, but our borderline 'Is this player actually good enough?' types (of which there are many) will be listed- then depending on how they respond to what between now and January will be a very difficult period for them. Basically if they want to be in the 'Europe Pushing' project in the making, the first half of this season is their proving ground.

Maybe we will have to see some of the promising young uns coming in as they have the fight & fitness combo that some of the senior team are struggling to sustain.

I know it doesnt fit my agenda(giggle), but I suggest everybody gives this a watch, the link in terms of relevance to this thread is around 30minutes in, look at how glowing the boy France is about the direction the club is going in.

Takes a big man to have an open mind, you're clearly a big man.

Were is the evidence for all this whiff then mate ? what has he stolen ? when ? and how much ? or have we resorted to throwing out unsubstantiated accusations like a bunch of clowns ??

I know it doesnt fit my agenda(giggle), but I suggest everybody gives this a watch, the link in terms of relevance to this thread is around 30minutes in, look at how glowing the boy France is about the direction the club is going in.

FFS, why dd you link those two? *shudder*

And I cant see the reason for the canonisation of France either, tbh. How can he 'own' Everton's own historical documents and then sell them? I have never been able to understand how he gets plaudits for that.

Watch the interview David, dont make me bring pain.
I watched it with the sound right down...it was still too loud.

Beyond three people slapping each other on the back I didn't hear anything of interest - unless you're referring to the guest in question saying big things are about to happen and being able to reach those in control therefore will be a thing of the past...like it was ever a reality anyway.

Nope, sorry. That feller knows about as much as you or I.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back