Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He's a no mark owner at the moment.

I'll let you know if he ever deserves praise. Selling our players for transfer war chests and doing a Hicks and Gillett leveraging act for a stadium aren't helping, tbh.
lol I've got to hand it to you mate, you are an irrepressible devil's advocate.

You have to remember Moshiri only owns 49.9% of Everton, so why would he take all the risk for half the reward.

Love that, that is exactly right, I think people forget he is a majority shareholder not a complete owner, he's doing all the hard work that the inept bill was unable to do, why should he pump all his own money in aswell while others sit back and take credit

Love that, that is exactly right, I think people forget he is a majority shareholder not a complete owner, he's doing all the hard work that the inept bill was unable to do, why should he pump all his own money in aswell while others sit back and take credit

Seeing what he has achieved in regards to the stadium so far, i'd love to think he'd go for 50+ % when the stadium deals is fully secured.

He's a no mark owner at the moment.

I'll let you know if he ever deserves praise. Selling our players for transfer war chests and doing a Hicks and Gillett leveraging act for a stadium aren't helping, tbh.
Who cares what your opinion is, and I'm certain he doesn't give a flying one either

You're just a tiresome wum, with a massively over inflated sense of his self worth.

You bore the arse off the entire forum

Is it me or is it that every time someone beats @davek in an argument he just shuts up and moves on to the next thread..

I know you are an Evertonian mate... but you are the weirdest moaniest one I've ever seen. And you labour your agenda that's long dead it's cruel to flog it for so long...

Dave, for pity sake... calling Farhad Moshiri a no mark owner is bang out of order in my opinion.

We've been down this road so many times it's getting ever more tedious.

He's financed the disposal of a failed managerial regime...
He's financed the acquisition of a new manager and DoF...
He's cleared the clubs bank debts...
He's financed a number of player acquisitions...
He's financed the re-decoration of Goodison that everybody seems to enjoy looking at...
He's overseen the freezing and in some cases reduction in ticket prices...
He's behind the re-energising of a fan base...
He's re-structuring the club on the commercial front...
He's attracted new sponsorship...
He's been at the heart of negotiating and procuring the perfect site for a new stadium...
He's structured a deal that will see external finance responsible for the construction of said stadium, leaving his own personal fortune available for squad strengthening - this isn't me speculating, it's a widely held belief...
He's rubber-stamped the future of Goodison as a Legacy Project rather than taking an easy £6-10 million from a housing developer or supermarket chain...

If all of this and no doubt more qualifies Farhad Moshiri as a no mark owner in your eyes, then maybe you need to pay a visit to an optician for a serious optical examination.

Enjoy your weekend.
All perfunctory acts, most of which even Kenwright fulfilled.

Let's have it right, the most significant thing he's done so far is to expose this club to financial instability for the next 40 years. It's an elaborate scheme which minimises any risk to him.

If you call that a great deal then be my guest and hail it. I'll remain sceptical...as would anyone who understands that the football industry is open over the course of time to the vagaries of consumption.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back