Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We all should just be thankful we are at least not treading water like have been for the last 20 something years.

I'm not actually sure i would be that bothered if the plan for a new stadium on the docks was even riskier than this one is. (That would be Moshiri paying for it then expecting to make it back when selling the club, if he couldn't then i guess he would resort to withholding TV money/selling players until he felt he broke even)

The bottom line he is giving us a chance not only to move to a dream location, this could be the start of taking back the city as the number 1 team.

Enjoy it and leave the calculations to the correct people. If this fails and he leaves the next scheme could be another one to take us to Kirkby to play in the Tesco Value Superdome. That's why i'm backing the Mosh.

Pretty much what I've been saying.

So let me get this right, if he's paying £800k a year out of his own pocket to provide the club with a zero cost loan that has cleared our debt and made the potential move to BMD possible by removing the securitisation on Goodison and our future ST sales, this isn't a good thing? And it's not him putting money into the club?

How do you think any business owner invests into their own business?
It depends upon what you view to be a good Thing. I'm not saying it's not a smart move. I'm highlighting the fact this guy is not putting any money in, other than the tiniest amounts to keep tHe wheels moving. Now £800g is a lot of money to you and me, but we re not exactly 'BAck in time The Big Time' are we?
Now you may be perfectly ok with Mosh not putting any money in, and walking away in a few years with a huge profit, so might I.but I think there are a lot of evertonians who think we are going to do Great Things with Moshiri, and the more I look st the recently revealed plan, the more I see how little investment there is.now he was always going to have a copper bottomed excuse not to spend big on transfers, what with FFP. But where he did have an opportunity to really spend was rhe stadium. Well, we now have tHe plan for the fifty thousand base
Model. With no add ons

It depends upon what you view to be a good Thing. I'm not saying it's not a smart move. I'm highlighting the fact this guy is not putting any money in, other than the tiniest amounts to keep tHe wheels moving. Now £800g is a lot of money to you and me, but we re not exactly 'BAck in time The Big Time' are we?
Now you may be perfectly ok with Mosh not putting any money in, and walking away in a few years with a huge profit, so might I.but I think there are a lot of evertonians who think we are going to do Great Things with Moshiri, and the more I look st the recently revealed plan, the more I see how little investment there is.now he was always going to have a copper bottomed excuse not to spend big on transfers, what with FFP. But where he did have an opportunity to really spend was rhe stadium. Well, we now have tHe plan for the fifty thousand base
Model. With no add ons

why dont you wait and see what is submitted for planning approval before judging?

Model. With no add ons

I will ask you the same question... Who do you think should pay for the stadium? Everton or moshiri?? I for one think Everton should pay for it.. and this is the best most affordable plan there is.. one that the previous board could never have delievered...

As to stadium size and design.. let's wait and see eh? They have said they will consult so this was really a starter for 10 to enable the funding vehicle to be agreed.

I will ask you the same question... Who do you think should pay for the stadium? Everton or moshiri?? I for one think Everton should pay for it.. and this is the best most affordable plan there is.. one that the previous board could never have delievered...

As to stadium size and design.. let's wait and see eh? They have said they will consult so this was really a starter for 10 to enable the funding vehicle to be agreed.
Well if I am given the choice between debt and no debt I think I'll go for no debt

Model. With no add ons

Apart from £80m....

You can't seem to grasp the simple FACT that he's put £80m of his own dosh into the club for an annual return of zip.

Well if I am given the choice between debt and no debt I think I'll go for no debt
Ok maybe I should have said realistic and sensible... come on tell me which rich owner has ever paid for the stadium out of their own pocket? Arsenal didnt.. I doubt Chelsea will... spuds aren't.. Southampton didn't.. . Sunderland didnt... Middlesbrough didnt.. get the pattern? Why on earth people think moshiri should dip into his own pocket when literally no other chairman had is beyond me.

I would like someone to buy me a house... but that ain't happening either.

Why should Moshiri pay for the stadium out of his own pocket?

Is Spurs owner doing that?

Did Arsenal's owner do that?

He's never promised that nor has it ever been suggested. Was Kenright going to pay for Kirkby or WHP? How do you think these projects are funded ffs?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back