Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Mr Moshiri is a very erudite and very astute man and I like what he has done in terms of the debt, but he is not our answer to Roman Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour.

Mr Moshiri has a net worth of just £2BN, which puts him well behind the owners of clubs such as Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Newcastle, Southampton, Leicester City, Tottenham and Man Utd etc.

He brings business acumen and contacts to the table, but not big money.

Mr Moshiri is a very erudite and very astute man and I like what he has done in terms of the debt, but he is not our answer to Roman Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour.

Mr Moshiri has a net worth of just £2BN, which puts him well behind the owners of clubs such as Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Newcastle, Southampton, Leicester City, Tottenham and Man Utd etc.

Then why mate is he constantly telling us we are ambitious to compete for titles, when clearly we won't based on your accurate appraisal above?

Then why mate is he constantly telling us we are ambitious to compete for titles, when clearly we won't based on your accurate appraisal above?

Mate, I completely understand your frustration. However, if Mr Moshiri provides us with a world-class stadium that has a capacity of 60,000 or more, as well as abundant corporate facilities, we could eventually start competing for titles.

Arsenal now make in excess of £3,000,000 every single home match. Per season that equates to approximately £130,000,000, which is five times what their annual match-day profit was when they played at Highbury. They may be struggling on the field this season, but they spend an extraordinary amount on transfer fees and players' salaries and one of the reasons they can afford to do that is because they moved to a state-of-the-art stadium.

The new stadium is key to Mr Moshiri's plans for this club. If that comes off (big "if", I know), it will likely take is to the next level.

Mate, I completely understand your frustration. However, if Mr Moshiri provides us with a world-class stadium that has a capacity of 60,000 or more, as well as abundant corporate facilities, we could eventually start competing for titles.

Arsenal now make in excess of £3,000,000 every single home match. Per season that equates to approximately £130,000,000, which is five times what their annual match-day profit was when they played at Highbury. They may be struggling on the field this season, but they spend an extraordinary amount on transfer fees and players' salaries and one of the reasons they can afford to do that is because they moved to a state-of-the-art stadium.

The new stadium is key to Mr Moshiri's plans for this club. If that comes off (big "if", I know), it will likely take is to the next level.

I don't have my spreadsheet generator running atm, but doesn't that work out to around 43 home games a season?

Moshs net worth is murky knowledge at best given the secrecy is business dealings in Russia. Forbes has his net worth at approx 2.5 b double from a couple years ago. He's defo richer than what comes across and is a trusted advisor to some very rich people.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back