Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I see Man City's chairman money bloke has come out and said some stuff to reassure their fans.

Too much to ask for ours to do similar?

Actions speak louder than words. Besides, Mosh has been as cringey as Bill in the few public utterances he has made (largely to Jim White). And Elstone carries the sincerity of a 2nd hand car salesman.

Actions speak louder than words. Besides, Mosh has been as cringey as Bill in the few public utterances he has made (largely to Jim White). And Elstone carries the sincerity of a 2nd hand car salesman.

Well there certainly carrying out the actions too. £100m nearly spent on 2 players already.

I suspect you mean he won't unless you're putting your hand in your pocket too. We always forget that we are fuming about someone not spending their money on our hobby.

Everton is not my hobby. Its more than that for me. And i expect anyone who has talked up his intention about champions league football when taking over the club to back it up. This is his 3rd window. And time to start backing up all his great talk.

I suspect you mean he won't unless you're putting your hand in your pocket too. We always forget that we are fuming about someone not spending their money on our hobby.
If we didn't spend our money collectively buying: season tickets, tickets, merchandise, Sky subscriptions, etc. Then he would be out of pocket.

He has invested into our 'hobby' because it is a cash cow.

We won't spend over 30m net

It shouldnt be about net, forget net, the thing we should look at, at the end of the window is "was the manager backed".

Without making excuses, it wont be his fault if Lukaku and Ross leave, sure people will try and blame him, but its really not, so lets assume we get 100m for Rom and Ross, then say another 40m for the rest of the tosh, Geri, Niasse, The Clev, maybe Jamo, as long as EVERY penny of that money is spent on the players the manager wants, I wont have a major issue, can buy a lot of players for 140m smackers.

If we didn't spend our money collectively buying: season tickets, tickets, merchandise, Sky subscriptions, etc. Then he would be out of pocket.

He has invested into our 'hobby' because it is a cash cow.
I seriously doubt Koeman would've joined us if he didn't think Moshi was serious.

It shouldnt be about net, forget net, the thing we should look at, at the end of the window is "was the manager backed".

Without making excuses, it wont be his fault if Lukaku and Ross leave, sure people will try and blame him, but its really not, so lets assume we get 100m for Rom and Ross, then say another 40m for the rest of the tosh, Geri, Niasse, The Clev, maybe Jamo, as long as EVERY penny of that money is spent on the players the manager wants, I wont have a major issue, can buy a lot of players for 140m smackers.
i'd go one further and say he doesn't need to spend it all as long as it is spent well and those leaving are replaced with as good a version as we can possibly get

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back