Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think for all the good Moshiri has done, it's sell to buy still. I can live with that, but as long as we're smart.
Are you being serious? £100m TV money alone last Summer, and another £130m+ this Summer, and you are happy to sell to buy?
It's not what we have been told is it? And remember, none of the £230m+ has been touched for transfers yet.

People are only speculating in waving the Oviedo fee because people was taking the mick out of our low ball bid. I think Sunderland will cave in anyway now moyes has gone. Moyes had to much of an ego to sell Kone to us.
We dodged a bullet with Kone. I said that he was a massive swerve and was shown to be right. Davey boy did us a favour there, even if he never intended too.
And Pickford? I might be interested at 5-8 mio but above that?...swerve

Massive net spend required this summer or we may as well have stuck with Kenwright.

Time for you to step up "Mosh".
I think the skepticism toward Moshiri that you pioneered here on GOT has now been taken on board by most. I do not think he is here for any other reason than to make money and the less he has to spend to attain that end the better.
Kenwright has duped us again. He is a much smarter and sinister operator than most of us realised. You are possibly the only one to immediately recognise all this and make the rest of us open our eyes.
Massive kudos to you.

Heaven forbid, but on the back of your prescience, I guess a lot of us must rethink our 'Martinez out'
position toward the end of his tenure .

The 'warchest' has been well marketed. There are some who still believe despite the large preponderance of evidence pointing to the simple explanation that our budget is ever modest.
Even as I type these sceptical words I'm clinging to the vague hope that Usmanov doesn't want to release funds until his Arsenal interest is extinguished.
Then I'm back to reality.
#Cuco is ours.

I think the skepticism toward Moshiri that you pioneered here on GOT has now been taken on board by most. I do not think he is here for any other reason than to make money and the less he has to spend to attain that end the better.
Kenwright has duped us again. He is a much smarter and sinister operator than most of us realised. You are possibly the only one to immediately recognise all this and make the rest of us open our eyes.
Massive kudos to you.

Heaven forbid, but on the back of your prescience, I guess a lot of us must rethink our 'Martinez out'
It's quite simple mate: fans want one thing only - success; owners want money...and the two dont necessarily converge in this hyper-inflated industry.

He's here for a stadium build that other parties will pay for. Then he'll sell up and leave at a massive profit. Squad spending from his resources simply wont come into it. That will be paid for by player trading and the massive tv cash coming in.

Anyone who thinks Moshiri is a cut above what we've had before are living in a fools paradise.

Massive kudos to you.

LOL

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back