Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I do agree, some of our playing staff our woeful at best. Aside from Walcott we have zero pace in the team, our midfielders all have very poor passing and decision making ability and we have a bunch of strikers who can't finish. All that kinda comes back to the above list and the names on it though, namely Walsh.
But they can pass a ball 10 yards. I'm sorry, but they can...yet they're not doing. That's not Walsh. They can close down and tighten up, they've all done it for previous clubs. There's a serious lack of care in this squad. 3 managers this season they've not performed for.

He's got the money but been badly advised/influenced by the existing regime I feel. Telling him what's best for Everton like they ever got it right for us.

Sooner the dinosaurs are booted out the better. We can't grow into something new with a lingering shadow in the corner.

Plenty don't agree with me when it comes to moshiri and that's fine. But plenty do, going by likes and messages - lets but it this way, he's still got everything to prove for me.

If the ground actually gets started to be built it will go a long way to convincing me.

Plenty don't agree with me when it comes to moshiri and that's fine. But plenty do, going by likes and messages - lets but it this way, he's still got everything to prove for me.

If the ground actually gets started to be built it will go a long way to convincing me.

Sure you'll be fine snowflake, FSG will have the Anfield Road end sorted soon enough that your fears will be eased

62.1% of voters on this forum are disappointed with Moshiri mate. But as long as your happy in your superfan world then that's all that matters.

Why not enjoy life eh

I do enjoy life snowflake, I don't get to as many games as I'd like these days like but I'm in a good place. I happen to like most of what Moshiri has done, and critisised him for bad stuff (keeping Elstone on, using Yellow Tie as a mouthpiece etc) doesn't make me a superfan by any stretch sweetcheeks

62.1% of voters on this forum are disappointed with Moshiri mate. But as long as your happy in your superfan world then that's all that matters.

Why not enjoy life eh
One question for you well two actually
If you stand in the top row of the loft extension can you see BMD and secondly do you think many heads will wobble and fall off when the new Everton stadium opens or are your club officials going down the calm down route

When the spade hits the ground on the new stadium

Consider it done.........BMD this morning!
upload_2018-2-28_9-39-49.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back