Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
And Bill, bless him, in my experience will meet with any Evertonian, never mind the Shareholders' Association, and the meetings I have had with him have typically been productive, are always very enjoyable and as usual when Evertonians get together always last a hell of a lot longer than they were in the diary for.”

disgust.jpg

"and help from Blues chairman Bill Kenwright – can secure another get-together."

:coffee:

"Blain is also one third of the panel for the popular Everton Business Matters podcast."

The podcast with our previous moderator - who were led to believe knew Moshiri indirectly? Hmm.

And Bill, bless him, in my experience will meet with any Evertonian, never mind the Shareholders' Association, and the meetings I have had with him have typically been productive, are always very enjoyable and as usual when Evertonians get together always last a hell of a lot longer than they were in the diary for.”

disgust.jpg

Those independent, not club influenced, messages, coming in your ears.

As told to, and I am shocked here, Phil Kirkbride.

Can't find it now but I'm about 75% sure I remember a while ago that someone said he knew someone who knew someone who knew someone who speaks at Moshiri.

I don't follow his writing, pods or Twitter so I'm not certain on the info but it was mentioned.

Knowing Esks business background and the areas he worked in, there is a pretty good chance he does, or did, know someone who knew someone, etc, who knows Mosiri

Like we had never known each other till GOT, but it transpired that ages ago he worked in my field. And hey presto, we both knew folk who knew folk who knew some pretty wealthy guys.

Can't find it now but I'm about 75% sure I remember a while ago that someone said he knew someone who knew someone who knew someone who speaks at Moshiri.

I don't follow his writing, pods or Twitter so I'm not certain on the info but it was mentioned.

Somewhat tenuous wouldn't you say ?
On those grounds, I indirectly 'know' BK as actors I know have worked for him...

Its the 6 stages o separation isnt it? Like, within 6 moves you can indirectly know almost anyone on the planet. (Would be a good thread that).

Without any thinking, I know a few ex Bristol City players, late 70s, who know Joe Royle, who knows Bill, who knows Moshiri.

Thats only 3 leaps.

Tenuous links are the lifeblood of football.

Exactly - there is not one serious journalist or social media head that doesn't have / claim to have a 'source' close the club.

Esk built his following in the summer of 2016 when he suggested he was getting his info from two sources, one which was close to Moshiri.

John, his fellow podcaster, makes a similar claim about access - both have seen their info and access dry up.

There's no finger-pointing here, perhaps just a touch of "make of that what you will".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back