Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Exactly - there is not one serious journalist or social media head that doesn't have / claim to have a 'source' close the club.

Esk built his following in the summer of 2016 when he suggested he was getting his info from two sources, one which was close to Moshiri.

John, his fellow podcaster, makes a similar claim about access - both have seen their info and access dry up.

There's no finger-pointing here, perhaps just a touch of "make of that what you will".

You're better at these words than I, O.

We sat in 8th on 35 points in February 2016.

February 2018- he’s appointed Big Sam as head coach and we’re on 34 points. Have we improved under his director of transfers or his choice of manager(s)? I don’t think we have.

I'll be damn glad when we git rid of Allardyce.But i hope we get the next managerial appointment right.This will be the third manager, (fourth if you include Unsy) Moshiri has dumped in less than two years.At this rate the Mosh is fast becoming the 21st century's answer to deadly Doug Ellis.lol

I'll be damn glad when we git rid of Allardyce.But i hope we get the next managerial appointment right.This will be the third manager (fourth if you include Unsy) Moshiri, has dumped in less than two years.At this rate the Mosh is fast becoming the 21st century's answer to deadly Doug Ellis.lol
I agree the next manager has to be a well thought out and proper appointment, but at the same time changing manager every other season hasn't done Chelsea any harm the last 15 years has it.

Mosh is alright by me, by and large.
Especially if he gets the new stadium built.
Debt has gone, and there has been spend on what should be the makings of a good team.

His 3 cockups have been keeping Kenwright and Elstone on, stinking the place out.
Appointing Walsh as DoF - disappointing so far, to say the least.
And appointing the worst football 'manager' in the history of Everton Football Club - Sam Allardyce - when his arse went in November, effectively writing off what remained of the season, lowering expectations and probably setting us back another year or two in terms of the players we can attract in the Summer.

He should lay off trying to pick his own players though.
That remark about Tosun does his cred no favours.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back