Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Only difference is he’s put his name to choosing him publicaly. Bill didn’t want him but moshri panicked and was lead this way by Walsh who he picked also, i see Sams position as untenable and see no reason for him not to go tonight!!

Wlash and Moshiri picking the next manager? This isnt going to end well, Walsh will want an idiot that keeps his job safe

..lots will depend on who he most wants and whether/when they are available. I would hope he has somebody lined up, I would hope they’ve agreed to come. Best wait until that can happen.

Regardless, it’s pointless getting rid of the manager if Walsh remains. It has to be regime change. I know we were linked with a new DoF recently, perhaps things are in motion.

Contradicted my point? My point being that we should never have appointed him to begin with. You said “he practically guarantees safety”. You said it. Many of our fans and the media say it, it really does stick in my throat. He’s a fat waster. It seems that there was only choice if you listen to some. Relegation or Sam. In what World was he ever the right call? Again you said “big Sam was the right call". Mate, I’m not getting into an online argument with you, I’m just really confused as to how you can say this and then say I’m contradicting my own point when you then go on to say that you want him out!!!! That’s a contradiction, wanting a manager out after 3 months, after saying he was the right choice.’
Practically guarantees safety isn't the same as saying guarantees safety.

The reason I've said it was because he's been in these positions before and knows what it takes. Damn I think I've just convinced myself we should stick with him until the end of the season. Thanks.

Love the suggestions that we may have wheels in motion.

This is the same gang of idiots that fired koeman and spent months chasing silva and ending up going cap in hand to fat sham.
Forward planning thinking ahead with these idiots in charge not a cat in hells chance .The whole recruitment be it managers or players is an absolute shambles and the sole reason we are where we are .

Silence from the board room while we inch ever closer to the relegation zone at exactly the wrong time of the season.

Very real danger of us becoming the next villa or qpr if we aren't careful. All the funds moshi has stuck in have been terribly wasted and there'll come a day when he closes his piggy bank because he's just throwing good money after bad. We lack anyone of value to sell to buy aswell unlike years previous aswell

I don't think much blame can be attached to Moshiri here really. He has put his money on the table and it's been gloriously spunked away in spectacular style, paying over the odds for virtually every player we have purchased. Many of them in the wrong age bracket.

He needs to cut his losses now, rip it up. Sell what he can and get rid of those responsible for making the decisions. Be it Walsh, the manager. Getting rid of Elstone and Kenwright might be easier said than done.

It's all a mess. We are in dire straits

I don't think much blame can be attached to Moshiri here really. He has put his money on the table and it's been gloriously spunked away in spectacular style, paying over the odds for virtually every player we have purchased. Many of them in the wrong age bracket.

He needs to cut his losses now, rip it up. Sell what he can and get rid of those responsible for making the decisions. Be it Walsh, the manager. Getting rid of Elstone and Kenwright might be easier said than done.

It's all a mess. We are in dire straits

First and foremost, I think it's Walsh that needs canning. Simply because his failures span a collection of managers now. There is no hiding place.
Big Sam has to go too, his successor will no doubt bring in a new backroom team.

You're right though, Moshiri isn't to blame. He thought he was protecting his investment by bringing in a DOF. The fact Walsh is seemingly just a myth isn't his fault.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back