Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
selective quoting there I see

Top definition
carpet bagger
In the post-US Civil War South, carpetbaggers were Northerners who moved to the South to take advantage of the unstable social, financial, and political climate. They were called "carpetbaggers" to imply that they were such poor, transient characters that they merely moved south carrying all their possessions in a carpet-bag. A carpet-bag, by the way, isn't a bag for carrying carpet, but a soft-sided suitcase or satchel made out of carpet.

Today, the phrase refers to someone who moves to a new location for opportunistic reasons.
Carpetbagger it is then

Whatever amount Moshiri has invested in the summer , is it all interest free loans or has he converted it into equity ? What is our net debt as of now ?
As far as I can see all the debts he paid off any and money he's put in is now off the books in a limbo of sorts - as a 'deferred loan'
Without predudice, I think the plan is to convert it into shares at an advantageous low price per share and when he sells on at a hopefully much higher price he pockets the dosh...or some sort of cunning accounty wounty plan

As far as I can see all the debts he paid off any and money he's put in is now off the books in a limbo of sorts - as a 'deferred loan'
Without predudice, I think the plan is to convert it into shares at an advantageous low price per share and when he sells on at a hopefully much higher price he pockets the dosh...or some sort of cunning accounty wounty plan
Well he’d be a fool if he didn’t

Dear lord. I take it you aren’t too familiar with financial statements and accounting.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back