Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
That Koeman situation.

Is there really anyone left who thinks this 'kin idiot is a clever man?

How on earth has he left Everton open to a sting like this? I can imagine Everton paying £2 billion for a 50,000 seater stadium under this biff's leadership.

That Koeman situation.

Is there really anyone left who thinks this 'kin idiot is a clever man?

How on earth has he left Everton open to a sting like this? I can imagine Everton paying £2 billion for a 50,000 seater stadium under this biff's leadership.

Hey D, same thing happened with your man Roberto.

It's the game in modern togger, sadly.

Hey D, same thing happened with your man Roberto.

It's the game in modern togger, sadly.
The contract situation was different for El Gaffer. He performed brilliantly in season one and the club understandably felt the need to see off any poachers. That is a world away from handing a blank piece of paper to Koeman to write his own terms.

Sensational posting as ever D.
He was contacted about going elsewhere. I've no idea about whom like, but it was mentioned by both Kenwright and Martinez. I can easily believe it too. They handed him five years to tie him down and that was their mistake.

I was told he's clever and never to question his record. :coffee:

Hell of a lot more qualified than you or I on financial matters, let down by those around him who he put faith in. I dare say he had no contractual input, only signing off on the deal. Can't imagine he would have been too happy to find out what's come to light, even though it's pretty much commonplace these days in managerial contracts

He's an absolute chump if this Koeman stuff is true

Bad enough with Martinez, but to happen AGAIN?!?!

thats how football is, do you think Chelsea just sack a manager and he walks with nothing? same with City and their previous managers. they all have agents and good solicitors who make sure they get the best deal.

ALL clubs are in this situation

Hell of a lot more qualified than you or I on financial matters, let down by those around him who he put faith in. I dare say he had no contractual input, only signing off on the deal. Can't imagine he would have been too happy to find out what's come to light, even though it's pretty much commonplace these days in managerial contracts
He's an accountant! If he cant forensically look at the numbers of deals put to him then I dont know what's to become of this club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back