Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
If brands has said yes I wonder what type of vision Moshiri has sold him regarding the manager and CEO ,it's time for a change a revolution a clear out whatever it takes not jobs for the boys or girls

You would hope Moshiri can make a CEO appointment quickly as he has had two years to think about who he would want in the job. The person really has to be the de-facto king at the club and the person calling the shots and in the media with Moshiri then left to do his own thing elsewhere.

I hope Brands if he is coming has been told who that might be but in reality it’s all ifs and buts. We don’t know for sure what is going to happen.

The big problem may be so many new people having to work from scratch with each other though things can hardly get worse either. I hope he has clarified in his own mind the distinction between CEO and DOF and between DOF and Manager. I am uncomfortable at so many different roles and that’s even before considering the chairman and Ryazantsev.

I was disillusioned by the last podcast I heard with Anderson when he outlined all the committees/stages in local government this had to go through and the possible KO blows the scheme could get. He too was concerned about lengthy delays and the impact it'd have on any decision to go ahead. I just dont see the club having the clout to bend ears and arms and pull it together. I just cant envisage it happening.
Every time you drag out this lie you add a bit extra to it.

I hope Allardyce sacks Moshiri tomorrow

1165.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back