Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Groucho-Marx-Learn-from-the-mistakes-of-others-You-can-never-live-long-enough-to-make-them-all-yourself-800x510.jpg

Wise man is @Groucho

Isn't Elstone an accountant by trade? Admittedly he had Rugby League experience.
Ryazantsev may well have been learning on the job whilst Elstone was still here. We all have to start somewhere.
He remains my bet anyway.

I think he is yes. I'd see Ryazantsev as a future chairman rather than CEO. But either way, he will be more significant when both Kenwright/Elstone are gone.

Well you would imagine any interview with Sam will be held with Moshiri tomorrow as I doubt he'll be returning to Monaco without clarifying the situation.

If we havent heard anything by Wednesday I would imagine he's staying on for next season.

This clown will have Allardyce in charge next season. Another year down the drain. Will be approaching a quarter of a century being absolutely awful. Our once proud club. What has become of us?

The carpet bagger will be in the boardroom now telling Allardyce he's doing a bang on job and what players he can sell in the summer for spending money.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back