Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
How many times does he keep getting it wrong before we start to get concerned though mate?

Kept Kenwright on- Wrong
Kept Elstone on- Wrong
Hired Koeman- Wrong
Went after Silva- Wrong
Hired Walsh- Wrong
Hired Allardyce- wrong
Kept Allardyce on?- Massively wrong.
“We’re going to build our team around: Lukaku, Barkley, Stones and Deulofeu”

Lukaku - Sold
Barkley - Sold
Stones - Sold
Deulofeu - Sold

How many times does he keep getting it wrong before we start to get concerned though mate?

Kept Kenwright on- Wrong... dont think he had a choice. Apparently part of the sale agreement
Kept Elstone on- Wrong... cant dispute that
Hired Koeman- Wrong... hindsight is easy, most fans were happy with Koeman
Went after Silva- Wrong... who should he have gone after
Hired Walsh- Wrong.... again, hindsight. Nobody said that when he signed.
Hired Allardyce- wrong..... completly agree
Kept Allardyce on?- Massively wrong.....we dont know that yet

“We’re going to build our team around: Lukaku, Barkley, Stones and Deulofeu”

Lukaku - Sold
Barkley - Sold
Stones - Sold
Deulofeu - Sold

Lukaku and Barkley wouldnt sign new deals and we didnt have a say in the matter with Deulofeu. Stones, I agree to a point but Liverpool sold Sterling and Spurs sold Walker to them, both teams seemed to survive.

Sometimes you lose players to bigger or richer clubs, there are very few in the world who can hold onto players in that scenario.

Lukaku and Barkley wouldnt sign new deals and we didnt have a say in the matter with Deulofeu. Stones, I agree to a point but Liverpool sold Sterling and Spurs sold Walker to them, both teams seemed to survive.

Sometimes you lose players to bigger or richer clubs, there are very few in the world who can hold onto players in that scenario.

Wasting your time mate. Lukaku and Stones went on to bigger and better things, Barkley shafted us and Geri isnt suited to PL football.

Imagine this place had we sold Rom and only spent £20 million like Southampton had done after Van Dijk left!

The same hierarchy at those clubs fixed those horrendous decisions. Do you have any faith whatsoever that this gormless tit can do the same here?
Exactly.

If you asked those fans of both 6-7 years ago that Spurs would have one of the best young managers in football with a young exciting team and would moving into a brand new stadium and be in the CL 3 seasons in a row and the RS being told they would have 1 foot in a CL final and have klopp as manager they would never have believed it,both clubs had to sack a few managers until they found the right one and overhaul their recruitment getting the right people in.

Moshiri is new to this football lark where he makes decisions,it's going to get bad before it gets good.

The point is im sure thats what Moshiri is doing. If he gets it wrong again then its time to take a serious look at him but he needs to be given the chance to fix it.
Seen enough. He's wasted £300M of the club's money by hiring a bunch of stiffs, and he's looking to place half a billion quid debt on the club for his stadium scheme.

In two years he's overseen a catastrophe here.

Im giving him the benefit of the doubt but if Allardyce stays on next season, he can do one.
Think there is a lot of people feeling the same way he has been here two years the next few weeks we will see if can rectify the situation .get the feeling there won't be the big changes that we are hoping for elstone will be replaced internally and everything else will remain as they are hope I'm wrong

As i alluded to in my post above about Spurs and the RS.

This photo shows how clever both clubs have been been with recruitment.

This is what Moshiri has to do with our club,get the right people in and build a foundation with a top manager for the long haul.

As i alluded to in my post above about Spurs and the RS.

This photo shows how clever both clubs have been been with recruitment.
1yX-4SZ-khgsclSyj-WoMkQDHdMz8a1lvX8OwbV5P0s.jpg

This is what Moshiri has to do with our club,get the right people in and build a foundation with a top manager for the long haul.

He hasn’t spent a penny tho lad

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back