Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Am I the only one who is a bit disappointed with this news.

I would prefer Mr Usmanov to be buying them or alternatively Mr Moshiri transferring the shares into company ownership with the company being joint owned by him and Mr Usmanov.

Am I the only one who is a bit disappointed with this news.

I would prefer Mr Usmanov to be buying them or alternatively Mr Moshiri transferring the shares into company ownership with the company being joint owned by him and Mr Usmanov.

Eh ??

They are already in holding company ownership....its exactly as you are moaning it should be mate.

If you went back in time 5 years you'd see a lot of the same comments about Bill. Things like:

"The club isn't even for sale"
"He will never let go of his train set"
"Just draining money from the club and looking to make a profit"

Bill's only real crime was being a millionaire in a world of billionaire owners. He didn't really move us forward but it's hard to argue that he didn't have the best interests of the club at heart.
Anyway, my point being that people used to point the finger at Bill when things went wrong and have him no credit when there was a modicum of 'success' - exactly what davek is doing with Moshiri.

People still do it to Bill now with transfers.

You missed the part about him being a liar to the fan base, incompetent, shipping us to a cowshed and self nominating himself for a blue blood award.

Maybe consider these truths before kissing his feet.

Its painful but best we kept away from Usmanov investment, to much attentions on him and alleged Putin connections. It would be our luck he invests then black listed finally by Americans, not a good scenario to be in, might as well have Johnson back...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back