Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Joyce just tweeted

1m
Farhad Moshiri increases his control in Everton from 49.9percent to 68.6percent. That will increase to 77.2percent no later than July 2019.
He had been in talks to acquire shares from Bill Kenwright and Jon Woods.
That’s a load of bull
I have it on good authority the man is a fraud and a carpetbagger who will fleece the club and leave it up to its neck in debt
He doesn’t put any of his own money in

Surely this means Usmanov is less likely now?
I'm not so sure as the shares are not technically in Moshiris name they are in blue heaven holdings Ltd if anything it makes it easier for usmonov all he needs to do is buy into BHH Ltd and automatically becomes a shareholder.

You missed the part about him being a liar to the fan base, incompetent, shipping us to a cowshed and self nominating himself for a blue blood award.

Maybe consider these truths before kissing his feet.

Fully agree, he blatantly lied on many occasions, at any other club he would have been ridiculed.

He told us Goodison would not pass a safety test years ago when he wanted to go to Kirkby, no work was done on the ground and here we are many years later and nothing has been mentioned ever since.

Even after becoming the least successful chairmen in our history and all telling us no one wanted to buy us ( which in my eyes was a lie), he still won’t let go of his train set. I just hope now he has a small stake they will stop him negotiating transfers.

when you know there are things that you don't know, you are better prepped than when you don't know there are things that you don't know.
Me? I'm just looking forward to @davek fleshing out all the details that, regarding the Iranian carpet bagger's intentions, the rest of us remain uncertain about.
Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know.
... Donald Rumsfeld doing his best Lewis Carroll impersonation lol

And I don't know what you are on about. :)

Fully agree, he blatantly lied on many occasions, at any other club he would have been ridiculed.

He told us Goodison would not pass a safety test years ago when he wanted to go to Kirkby, no work was done on the ground and here we are many years later and nothing has been mentioned ever since.

Even after becoming the least successful chairmen in our history and all telling us no one wanted to buy us ( which in my eyes was a lie), he still won’t let go of his train set. I just hope now he has a small stake they will stop him negotiating transfers.

Kenwright's biggest crime was buying the club in the first place. All this rubbish about it not being his fault he isn't a billionaire doesn't wash with me. He knew he didn't have the money to take the club forward so should have left well alone. He bought the club out of sheer vanity.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back