Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Fully agree, he blatantly lied on many occasions, at any other club he would have been ridiculed.

He told us Goodison would not pass a safety test years ago when he wanted to go to Kirkby, no work was done on the ground and here we are many years later and nothing has been mentioned ever since.

Even after becoming the least successful chairmen in our history and all telling us no one wanted to buy us ( which in my eyes was a lie), he still won’t let go of his train set. I just hope now he has a small stake they will stop him negotiating transfers.

Let's be honest now, i don't think he will ever fully let go of the train set, he has always wanted to be seen as the 'worlds greatest evertonian' aslong as he has more of a back seat in the club goings on i don't mind tbh.

o61VdYx.gif

Let's be honest now, i don't think he will ever fully let go of the train set, he has always wanted to be seen as the 'worlds greatest evertonian' aslong as he has more of a back seat in the club goings on i don't mind tbh.
He has no choice anymore.
Wheels are turning.
Bill will be gone by July 2019 at the latest.

Welcome to Everton Uncle Ali.
May God bless you and all your filthy monies.

Kenwright is like one of those hollow turds that you flush hell out of and it just won’t go, it might go down the toilet neck but then it resurfaces with a vengeance, you might even try and weigh it down with some bog roll but that sucker will find a way of breaking free clinging onto existance.

Finally that piece of crap needs to be destroyed once and for all so you whip out the toilet brush and smash it to dust.
i'll stab him with the bog brush,, normally does the trick

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back