Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
You missed the part about him being a liar to the fan base, incompetent, shipping us to a cowshed and self nominating himself for a blue blood award.

Maybe consider these truths before kissing his feet.

If my post is seen as "kissing his feet" then standards for worship are pretty low. Kenwright made mistakes, there is no doubt about that and I have no issue with people complaining about that. However, those issues become conflated and people's opinions about his motives suddenly become facts. The fact is that people said for years that the club wasn't for sale, but then he sold the club. I don't see many of those people coming back and holding their hands up to that.
The same will happen with Moshiri, that's all I was saying.

Are you being sarcastic here ?
After all your "net spend" nonsense , then the doom and gloom around the ground move , sell to buy etc., are you now trying the tack that he is conning us again whilst investing further ?
We hadn’t got a pot to piss in this summer and we had to sell Pickford and Lookman so Moshiri could buy more Everton shares
Well that’s what I was told lol

Are you being sarcastic here ?
After all your "net spend" nonsense , then the doom and gloom around the ground move , sell to buy etc., are you now trying the tack that he is conning us again whilst investing further ?

He's buying up shares and debt. Neither of which I would call investment. He's doing that to get into a position whereby he can use his clout to tether the club to onerous and long lasting debts that will occur if the stadium is ever built.

He will walk away well before that debt is being paid back and he'll get off with a massive profit. How do you not see that?

I don’t mind Bill having 5%, it’s doesnt really matter and at least it’s an alternate voice on the board. I think it might be so he keeps his seat and season ticket

He's buying up shares and debt. Neither of which I would call investment. He's doing that to get into a position whereby he can use his clout to tether the club to onerous and long lasting debts that will occur if the stadium is ever built.

He will walk away well before that debt is being paid back and he'll get off with a massive profit. How do you not see that?
That may be Dave, but by then we will have a new stadium and if he is to walk away with a large capital gain then surely that must mean that our club is worth substantially more than what he has paid to buy the club... i.e the club should be a bigger more successful club than it is now.
I am not sure that the "pig in a poke" maxim works when you are spending hundreds of millions to buy a club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back